The election thread - Two middle-late aged white men trying to be blokey and convincing..., same old shit, FFS.

Who will you vote for?

• Liberals

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Labor

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Nationals

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Greens

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Independant

Votes: 15 22.7%
  • The Clive Palmer shit show

Votes: 4 6.1%
  • Shooters and Fishers Party

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • One Nation

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Donkey/Invalid vote

Votes: 3 4.5%

• Total voters

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m a very private person except when the grossest motherfucker around wants to know about my sex life.

https://www.crikey.com.au/2020/10/2...l7XNfPlBULphYTquW_DSgPlQvB5Cbzqf8tWNRMlyoolEk
Sigh...I don't have any interest in her sex life. She can get all the kink mad freak on she wants, or as little if any. But it has now been shown that she has a concrete link to corruption and at a minimum chose to ignore it though at a minimum has enjoyed some of its spoils of not all and more.

This story is going to get burried under the juice though and the retort of stoop slut shaming. Slut on folks! There is no shame in banging, but there is in corruption.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
So I had the call from the lnp which was followed up with an email from Deb herself, her official lnp address. So I asked how they got my email address since I have not subscribed to anything political... next time I will send them a pic of @moorey bruised sorry arse.

I have voted early, a sprint on that weekend is too important to miss with me sitting almost last in the standings, well in the middle. Anyways uncle Clibe and Auntie Poorlean both have candidates. How to chooes between them? A coin in the air of course. So Pawline got my very special vote followed by Clyde. Big numbers count right?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Not yet. I did send "love" emails to our federal potato before the last election after he decided he wanted to be fearless leader, did that put me on a database???????????????
Maybe...there is probably a variety of databases with a variety of reasons for inclusion. Maybe a real estate agent is their campaign/office manager? It seems when I contact an agent about something specific they never reply to my inquiry but add me to their email list. Fucking cunts.