A Long Pole

danncam

Likes Dirt
Is this known thing? Reminds me of gathering cans at the local footy oval for recycling pocket money way back when. What an immense dissapointment it must be.

komdotkom

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Ah fuck, that's terrible I hope you get it sorted
Your brothers is properly borked, bottomed the shock out and the questionable offset linkage did the rest?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
8x rides in the tin can is starting to split not only one either which is so frustrating.
My frame
After a long wait due to multiple factors (manufacture, covid, OS freight and Pole's very average CS) it finally arrived last week after 11 months.
Thats shithouse !

Hope all goes well but hard to think the CS is going to be better with warranty than when you were throwing money at them in the first place :mad:

Last edited:

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
My words from somewhere else:

My Stamina 180 frame just failed after only 8x rides. I waited 11 months for it (3x extra due to COVID) and after less than 80km this. This V2 frame from them with the updated rear end. These fails are happening to most people on the L and XL. (I know of at least 12x others) The frames must be under engineered for the extra forces and weight by larger riders.
I have been requested to send it back with no solution or apology by Pole. This being as southern hemisphere summer is about to kick off which leaves me bikeless.

I'm sure this will play out like many other owners I have spoken to. Send the frame back Pole go quiet for months and you have to fight tooth and nail for refund. Most of the time with the assistance of Finnish Consumer Affairs who are aware of Pole's shady games.

All customers have paid an absolute premium for frame (which rides amazing btw) and we get slapped in the face with this treatment. It is borderline offensive and one way to ensure they continue to make their ever declining customer base even smaller.

I will ensure to pass on my experiences to as many others as possible so they can avoid this predicament. Any mention of these failures on Pole's FB your comment gets deleted and you blocked. Leo is trying to censor what happening to paying customers.

Avoid Pole like COVID19

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
100% agree. Glad you're going for the refund option.
I don't want another one. Even if I did the few that have even managed to get a replacement they have failed again. Some guys have been waiting over a year for warranty frames. Pole don't have a solution yet. That's why they have been so quiet the last 8 months.
But hey Leo is teasing any E-Pole. The cost will be proper dentist money and I doubt it will hold up.

Screenshot_2020-10-27-19-05-01-06.jpg

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
It's pretty hard not to pile on when there's multiple accounts of how shit their cs is. It's even harder when you consider how much of a tantrum Leo threw when that Pinkbike frame failed..

I know times are really tough but ffs - communicate with your customers. It's not fucking hard. Even an email once a week with "no news yet regarding x but we haven't forgotten you much reason many apology" is better than radio silence.

I hope it gets resolved much, much faster for you then the delivery process was.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
It is pity. As much as we all loved CNC'ed things - it was never were known for durability but the eye candy is always big.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
It's pretty shit when bike companies make customers the product testers.

Not that you would really be interested but my Evolink 150 (made in Taiwan) has been solid as a rock.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Wake Jake

Eats Squid
Not a bad back up at all. If anybody could get one I reckon a Raaw Madonna V2 would be my pick.

Fark all these new bikes are giving me the horn...RAAW/Privateer/Nicholai/Propain/Deviate/Forrbidden/Revel/GG/Zerode etc.
Sold out until March. A mate has one turning up in the next week or so. Can't wait to see it in the flesh.