Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

moorey

call me Mia
Trump is less than 4 years younger. Would have been the oldest either way.

Sent from my SM-G960N using Tapatalk
And also, Biden has always been clear he plans to be a one term president. Trump was going to do his best to extend to a third and fourth term if he could. Both are declining mentally. I’d say Trump is more advanced.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You guys probably discussed, but is this their oldest president elected ever?

78 in 2 weeks jeeeezus
There's a lot of talk that he will step down before the 4 year term is up but I look at this way, you have a bloke that has devoted his life to politics in one corner then you have a grub that lied and cheated his way through life and devoted his life to financial gain, which one is better ?

moorey

call me Mia
There's a lot of talk that he will step down before the 4 year term is up but I look at this way, you have a bloke that has devoted his life to politics in one corner then you have a grub that lied and cheated his way through life and devoted his life to financial gain, which one is better ?
Agreed. Biden has made a couple of dubious race related calls in his time, but I think that overall, he has always done what he believed was the best for the country. Don’t get me wrong, I thought he was a weak candidate from day one, and thought the Dems had repeated Hillary history, but I’m very happy to be wrong. I think he will do all he can to turn the country around....and that the senate will do all they can to stop him.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Agreed. Biden has made a couple of dubious race related calls in his time, but I think that overall, he has always done what he believed was the best for the country. Don’t get me wrong, I thought he was a weak candidate from day one, and thought the Dems had repeated Hillary history, but I’m very happy to be wrong. I think he will do all he can to turn the country around....and that the senate will do all they can to stop him.
It's an interesting point that. I mean given what he was running against it really should have been a landslide. Did the Dems try to pick the worst possible candidate in some kind of long game we can't figure out? I feel like a decent 4 slice toaster would have still beaten trump

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk

moorey

call me Mia
It's an interesting point that. I mean given what he was running against it really should have been a landslide. Did the Dems try to pick the worst possible candidate in some kind of long game we can't figure out? I feel like a decent 4 slice toaster would have still beaten trump

Sent from my G8441 using Tapatalk
In the end, Biden was a small target, and that was all that was needed....just. I still think the BIG target that Bernie (Or Warren) represents world have performed better. There may have been more to attack him on, but I think he would have inspired a lot more people, rather than just settling for not Trump. Many will disagree, we’ll never know. Moot point, job #1 done.

moorey

call me Mia
There's a reason it's called a negligent discharge, and not an "accidental discharge"; and I've never had one is because I've mastered the simple skill of keeping my booger hook off the bang switch.
Keyboards though?! Man I'm negligent with them..."incessantly" seems the only word to come close to capturing the essense of the behaviour.

#NotBannedYet
Pride comes before the fall.

safreek

Why all the celebration, trumpie lost :eek:
You do realise that all his supporters are going to leave America, apparently Australia is a good place to stay.
Aaaand, poor old Miley Cyrus can finally move back to the USA