Sooo - I want an E-Bike

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
How's your diet? Even more important as you get older to fuel correctly if you want to keep pushing it.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
i dont get the hate for e-bikes, if you want one get one. the only thing i dislike is the handful of idiots who think you are a hater because to dont want one right now. i'm not spending 5K on any bike right now, doesnt mean i hate all CHEAP bikes
Tweaked that back to course for you.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I have a friend that's a tennis coach that usually struggles to keep up to the group and decided he would go a Giant e-bike, he told us all that he bought it because he couldn't have his 14 year old kid beat him anymore :D.

Now that he's a lot faster on the climbs than the group, he seems to get bored riding with us. He actually pointed out to me that the chains are extra long and if he wants to run a cheaper non-specific e bike chain he needs to buy 2 chains with 2 joiners. If you're doing big kms per week on it, you will go through some drive chain components, he's about 80kgs and gets roughly 600kms from a chain.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
See this is why you all need to get into dh shuttles. The only excuse you have for going slow is you and you can't just get a set of e-balls to speed things up!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
What is it with this Dungog place - neighbour went there last week. Is it the new place to be???
It's a tiny farm town about an hour from Newcastle. They recently built a flow trail, that by all reports is epic. I haven't visited yet but friends and pics shown all generate a bit of "yes please". However from what I understand (happy to be wrong here) currently there is only one flow trail. They used to have some xc riding in he area as well, but I haven't heard anything of that in recent talk. It has had the desired effect and put some boost into the local economy.

For me, if I was to travel that far for a ride I'd want there to be plenty of options. I have heard that they are intending to expand which is good news.

The town is a the base of the Barrington tops, so if you spent a few days with a car there you could get up into the mountains for some hiking as well. The river also provides for a refreshing swim post ride. Look out for snakes.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Ok thanks. Perhaps my neighbour screwed up because he rode trails that were not described as awesome.

How is it? Hoping to check it out over the summer hols when I'm up that way.
I really enjoyed it, jumpy bermy fun.

Rode the XC track as well, best part of that is being able to finish with the flow track.

Poods is right, depending where you are coming from you may well drive past some great riding. For me it was the beginning of a 4 week no ride zone and an op to camp out.

nek time I will do it as a day trip from the cenny coast.

My Prime just loves that shit.

Flow-Rider

Burner
You should buy some of these so he can shuttle you up, without getting bored or lonely...

Need to wrap that thing around his neck, I think. He begged me for ages to take him out on a ride, he turns up an 1hr and half late, I ask how long have you got to ride, and he replies "all day", get half way through the ride and he strangely remembers he needs to take his kid someowhere, then he reminds me how strong his legs feel.