Little Things You Hate

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Good old pubic servants. Aha, so that's how the brothels are getting around restrictions these days...
Marketing 101: change the name of the product, lose (some of) the haters
When I was a public servant I used to hate the way the public came between me and my duties. There is nothing worse than getting 1/3 of the way into a cup of coffee and having to answer the phone.

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
so rugby AU has decided to go with a new streaming service in stan. i sure as shit aint paying another service for the relatively poor product that is australian rugby, already gone with kayo for F1 and rugby and optus for EPL. I used to watch around 5 super rugby games every week, will be unlikely to even keep abreast of results under this system.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
When I was a public servant I used to hate the way the public came between me and my duties. There is nothing worse than getting 1/3 of the way into a cup of coffee and having to answer the phone.
you had to deal with public....? you were doing it wrong... one of the primary perks of the public service for me was not having to deal with the public, customers, clients etc etc.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
you had to deal with public....? you were doing it wrong... one of the primary perks of the public service for me was not having to deal with the public, customers, clients etc etc.
Only for the first couple of years. Then it was all internal clients. They are even worse.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
I can't find a 12sp Deore, SLX or XT derailleur anywhere but strangely there seems to be heaps of XTR derailleurs available at $350.....

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Thanks Flow, might have to be. My wife broke 2 on the weekend so I was hoping to score a SLX or Deore.
Great effort :oops:

I thought my 2 were bad smashing 1 each within a week... derailleur hangars too.

Already had ordered a new one for the first one when the other one did his. I made an acceptable one with the 2 broken ones and a bit of manipulation in the vice.

Last edited:

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
by great chance both optus nbn and vodaphone 4g are hopeless today so can barely achieve anything before connections drop out and cant tether to my phone as backup. on the plus side i got the lawn mowed.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
Great effort :oops:

I thought my 2 were bad smashing 1 each within a week... derailleur hangars too.

Already had ordered a new one for the first one when the other one did his. I made an acceptable one with the 2 broken ones and a bit of manipulation in the vice.
I hear you. Hence I was thinking Deore. Just unlucky. One was a crash and the other a stick. I will definitely get a spare though when i can order something.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I hear you. Hence I thinking Deore. Just unlucky. One was a crash and the other a stick. I will definitely get a spare though when i can order something.
At least with Shimano there not a lot of difference in performance, if any, usually only weight and cosmetic.

Then there's 12spd Scram :mad: