What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I ride past this construction every day and it confuses me. Aside from the concrete core the whole thing looks like it is made out of ply wood. Surely that doesn't have a great fire rating? I look forward to seeing it completed.

IMG_20201116_172006281_HDR~3.jpg

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
It’s only money! Forego the e-wings, buy a jimny.

Surprised I made it through all that today, no lockers on that there 75series, and pretty modest lift (2”).
Old cruisers ftw.
Think you're so tough don't you? Well, did your 4WD get nicknamed the "barbie car", have a road-runner "meep meep" horn, and make all occupants uncontactable via UHF at freeway speeds due to the flapping soft-top? I think not! :p

Too much (sketchy AF in the slightest breeze) freeway kms to drive this thing to boring Vic tracks with not many obstacles other than bogholes. That and the Zook was nowhere near road legal. It had 2" lift, 2" bodylift, extended shackles, 31" mud tyres - but oddly the 1.6L (up from 1.3, lol) conversion had been engineer approved... I'd love another one in a "long" wheelbase config, but lower and guard chopped for tyre clearance - but the prices! :eek:o_O:(

Plus I (voluntarily) killed my money tree and got another jobrole which I start very shortly, so no big spending in my immediate future unfortunately. But also less hours to be worked (hopefully), so better work life balance and I might actually get (some) time to ride my bikes in future! What a novelty! :)

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
so much wow in one post. good luck for a balanced future.
Cheers Mick. Needed to be done, could feel burnout (not the automotive kind) approaching. Also realised I'd only taken annual leave twice (two 4-day long weekends a year apart) in the last two and a half years, so it was probably time to re-evaluate things a bit. I'll still get a bit of O/T, so I'll still be able to play bikes a little bit, just changes will be over longer (more normal) time periods. The aim is to focus more on using the bikes now, rather than just building them!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Cheers Mick. Needed to be done, could feel burnout (not the automotive kind) approaching. Also realised I'd only taken annual leave twice (two 4-day long weekends a year apart) in the last two and a half years, so it was probably time to re-evaluate things a bit. I'll still get a bit of O/T, so I'll still be able to play bikes a little bit, just changes will be over longer (more normal) time periods. The aim is to focus more on using the bikes now, rather than just building them!
Well done! We moved to the country when we saw the endless merry-go-round warming up.