Little Things You Hate

Brow

Big Block
Damn it...I hate when you go away for a while and your favourite cafe gets really popular with stupid people.
The world is full of stupid people. I have theory about fixing the world, genocide to stupid people and cats - apparently the law is not on my side, so I have been told. Oh, and the rest of my family like cats!

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
The world is full of stupid people. I have theory about fixing the world, genocide to stupid people and cats - apparently the law is not on my side, so I have been told. Oh, and the rest of my family like cats!
@Brow for supreme overlord! I'm not sure where I fall on the stupid people spectrum, but at least there'll be no cats!

tobbogonist

a registered member
I' be dead. On the plus side I wouldn't have change kitty litter anymore.

Minlak

custom titis
The whole problem with this genocide is where do you start? Who decides the level / degree of stupid - it’s kind of a sliding scale relevant to whom your comparing against. Dont get me wrong not against it would just like some ground rules before we start.

Brow

Big Block
The whole problem with this genocide is where do you start? Who decides the level / degree of stupid - it’s kind of a sliding scale relevant to whom your comparing against. Dont get me wrong not against it would just like some ground rules before we start.
I am on my second beer after a short ride. Gotta go out to pick up pizza shortly but after a few more beers I might come up with some rules. If not I have seen plenty of early obvious candidates in my daily travels. Maybe after I start the genocide people might actually smarted up and cats will run away - but be warned any cats going feral are in real trouble.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Oh god I’m over that saying :(
I feel it is having a resurgence of late. Must be something to do with my customers and coworkers...perhaps the environment here brings out that special something in people? Today has been endless stupid questions. The sort that one can usually answer by themself if they think for just a few seconds.

Got any Tap beer? Do you see any beer taps?

Say what one more time...

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I am on my second beer after a short ride. Gotta go out to pick up pizza shortly but after a few more beers I might come up with some rules. If not I have seen plenty of early obvious candidates in my daily travels. Maybe after I start the genocide people might actually smarted up and cats will run away - but be warned any cats going feral are in real trouble.
Use a logical system, like anyone with a g or y in their name is first against the wall, same for user names with z or f or q.