Hello X Fusion

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Quick fire annoucement ...

Link Sports welcomes X-Fusion to the family.
Initially focused on Service Centre Support ... After Market stock is planned for Q1 or Q2 next year ... yes COVID, wharf strikes both here and Taiwan, bike booms, production blow outs etc etc.

Wanted to pass on my thanks to Duncan @ DIYMTB and wish him all the best. DIY has residual stock if you are in the market, but is effectively starting to send service centre work to Link Sports effective now. Hard stop from 31 Dec 20.

My Revel Rail is looking forward to spending more time with the HLR family of suspension.

Note: It is a Link policy that we charge an International Service Fee on product we represent, but is purchased outside of our region and outside of approved X-Fusion OEM channels. Product with ground down serial numbers from a local online retailer has warranty automatically voided. Buyer Beware ... Appreciate your understanding.

Happy to field questions via email on sales@linksports.com.au

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
only one i’ve seen selling xfusion locally is cyclingdeal, but bicyclesonline have some bikes w xfusion forks, so presumably fits into this category
Bicycles Online is legit OEM X-Fusion from my understanding.

MTBD and Pushy's also has X-Fusion from my understanding, which is also legit from DIY.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
Good pick up. Much prefer my 02 RCX shock to the RS Deluxe my bike came with. Wouldn't mind a set of Trace36 forks to match!

Any intel on when a ~200mm Manic might be on its way?

Sethius

Crashed out somewhere
Brave. Hopefully it works out as a positive pickup for you guys! Duncan's been amazing for the last 10 years, definitely had his challenges. I've had 90% of the product over the years with no issue.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Any intel on when a ~200mm Manic might be on its way?
Nothing on the horizon sorry ... I can see 190s though and a wireless.

keep an eye on our social channels

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Nothing on the horizon sorry ... I can see 190s though and a wireless.

keep an eye on our social channels
Wireless....you have my interest! Any news on what happened to KS and their wireless dropper?

rangersac

Medically diagnosed OMS
Bravo, and I'll also add my thanks to Duncan at DIYMTB as he's provided great support. I really rate X-Fusion stuff, have had two Manics that have been bombproof, and the Vector/ Metric combo I have on the Cotic is absolutely top class.

Nerf Herder

Wheel size expert
Wireless....you have my interest! Any news on what happened to KS and their wireless dropper?
It was sooo close ... long story, and me likely just feeling guilty, but I think it was 'coz of me that its now dead :(

I broke 3 protos and kept demanding a metal remote, but frack it was good ... wish I hadnt experimented with the last one and tried to "fix it" or more acurately self train ... please dont quote me

Ky1e

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I like the 36mm Trace I have, would buy another. Is there a 38mm Trace in the future ?
Yep love mine! had it for about 18 months now, been happy with it.

Would be nice to have a firmer neg. spring, it's a bit soft for my fat arse..

hellmansam

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I'm 100kg, and have often wondered if a firmer neg spring would get rid of the little clunk when it tops out. It's the only niggle I have with the Trace. My experience with suspension stuff is very limited so I don't know how the Trace compares to the big players. I put it on my '19 Fuel EX and it gave the front end a much more surefooted feel than the OEM Fox 34.

Flow-Rider

Burner
Yep love mine! had it for about 18 months now, been happy with it.

Would be nice to have a firmer neg. spring, it's a bit soft for my fat arse..
Sometimes you can retrofit springs from other brands.
I'm 100kg, and have often wondered if a firmer neg spring would get rid of the little clunk when it tops out. It's the only niggle I have with the Trace. My experience with suspension stuff is very limited so I don't know how the Trace compares to the big players. I put it on my '19 Fuel EX and it gave the front end a much more surefooted feel than the OEM Fox 34.
The X-fusion 36mm forks are very stiff to the compromise of extra weight I've found. Definitely a reliable fork, I'd buy one again anytime.