Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
He was mostly pretty slim, looked quite gangly out of the costume. The huge it was inside the Darth Vader suit. Prowse had been a weightlifter and is fairly tall. You may have seen him in a Clockwork Orange.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Riding home tonight, low on water in the bottle and not particularly enjoying the combination of 37⁰ and the amount of weight in my bag. (One or the other would've been fine, plus 37⁰ is hot but not unbearable). A white backpacker van passes me and the passenger's head pops out the window. Van stops, and as I'm riding past the driver calls out "You OK mate? Can we help? Get you some water maybe?" Oh hell yes, water would be fantastic.

Turns out we were just outside their house. As the driver heads inside to get the water, his partner slides out of the van. As I'm explaining I'm pretty good in the heat, I realise she's very pregnant. Like 36 weeks pregnant and over it. And the heat. Yet they still found the time and effort to stop and give me some help.

Legends.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Riding home tonight, low on water in the bottle and not particularly enjoying the combination of 37⁰ and the amount of weight in my bag. (One or the other would've been fine, plus 37⁰ is hot but not unbearable). A white backpacker van passes me and the passenger's head pops out the window. Van stops, and as I'm riding past the driver calls out "You OK mate? Can we help? Get you some water maybe?" Oh hell yes, water would be fantastic.

Turns out we were just outside their house. As the driver heads inside to get the water, his partner slides out of the van. As I'm explaining I'm pretty good in the heat, I realise she's very pregnant. Like 36 weeks pregnant and over it. And the heat. Yet they still found the time and effort to stop and give me some help.

Legends.
You found some of the few remaining good people...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I really have no idea what that says.
Yeah I think I was trying to do too many things at once.

The Chewbacca actor was very tall, but slim.

The actor inside Darth Vader costume was tall (like 6.5 feet) and a weight lifter. He was a very large man. He had a role in the clockwork Orange film and I suppose I assumed you had seen that.

Translation...nerd talk nerd talk nerd talk.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Yeah I think I was trying to do too many things at once.

The Chewbacca actor was very tall, but slim.

The actor inside Darth Vader costume was tall (like 6.5 feet) and a weight lifter. He was a very large man. He had a role in the clockwork Orange film and I suppose I assumed you had seen that.

Translation...nerd talk nerd talk nerd talk.
He had to be very strong, look how he moved all that shit without even touching it.