2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

slowmick

38-39"
Christ on a crutch!
Thought I was awesome with my local hot lap of 1:09h last week. Felix is finished school for the year, and just went out to see what he could do it in.

56 minutes. Comes back barely puffing. I quit the training. :(
Doesn't Felix have to do it three times to better match your experience/age?

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Christ on a crutch!
Thought I was awesome with my local hot lap of 1:09h last week. Felix is finished school for the year, and just went out to see what he could do it in.

56 minutes. Comes back barely puffing. I quit the training. :(
I feel your pain :D

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
As stated by an old bloke a long time ago .
’ Youth is Wasted on the Young ‘

or as told to me by a young(26) person I work with when told I was at least twice his age ....
WOW , you must be really old ....

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
As stated by an old bloke a long time ago .
’ Youth is Wasted on the Young ‘

or as told to me by a young(26) person I work with when told I was at least twice his age ....
WOW , you must be really old ....
On the flip side, one of my favourite things to do is tell people noticeably older than me "Wait 'til you're my age!" and then watching them boil over before they realise I'm taking the mickey...

The sad reality is I know everytime I use it is closer to when I wont be using it ironically!

rstim

Likes Dirt
So....who's still on board?
@leitch, gone.
@foxpuppet , gone
@Boom King, gone
@wozza, gone unless someone has skeligrow.
@Stredda, didn't apply?

Am I one my lonesome as a burner now?
I'm in @moorey with baby number 3 on the way thought this may be my last chance for a while to do something like this. Got some work to do in the coming month and a half but I'm sure I'll manage. I'll be at the back of the pack in open men but it's all for fun.
Oh and new Ripmo AF on the way hopefully I'll get comfortable on it before the event.

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
Actual pic pic taken of @rstim today.

Chaffing will be a bigger issue than the mix of the incoming third and new dirty bird.