2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

moorey

call me Mia
Less calories burnt though! :p

Make sure you give yourself enough rest though or your training won't be as effective.
Yeah, Runkeeper free version only equates calories with time, I think. I could do 14h of gentle cycle path riding and get the same results.
And yes, going to allow a bit of recovery time this week. Riding 2x a day most days has definitely improved my cardio and recovery time already, but the legs are lagging behind.

Jessarpi

Squid
So....who's still on board?
@leitch, gone.
@foxpuppet , gone
@Boom King, gone
@wozza, gone unless someone has skeligrow.
@Stredda, didn't apply?

Am I one my lonesome as a burner now?
I'm more of a "stalker" than "burner" Moorey but I'm in. Done sfa training but I'll pull my finger out... soon.

Have not booked my flights yet but I think I'll go Qantas as the baggage with Jetstar and Virgin work out more expensive anyway.

It's going to be rad!

moorey

call me Mia
I'm more of a "stalker" than "burner" Moorey but I'm in. Done sfa training but I'll pull my finger out... soon.

Have not booked my flights yet but I think I'll go Qantas as the baggage with Jetstar and Virgin work out more expensive anyway.

It's going to be rad!
Sweet. See you there, stalker.
Jetstar was cheapest when I booked. $320ish return with extra baggage and oversized baggage.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
I got word on the Queenstown leg.
Three times up Mt Owen apparently o_O
They only started the trails this week!
Better pack another pair of legs:p

moorey

call me Mia
Minty fresh :p
2016/17 TransNZ, we were the first people ever down Missing Link from Ben Lomond....sooooo loamy and awesome. It must be against the law to call a place Queenstown unless you build sweet tracks.

Stredda

Runs naked through virgin scrub
Minty fresh :p
2016/17 TransNZ, we were the first people ever down Missing Link from Ben Lomond....sooooo loamy and awesome. It must be against the law to call a place Queenstown unless you build sweet tracks.
Well there certainly should be some sweet trails in the Tassie Queenstown (at some stage ;)) for sure. Just don't expect loamy goodness and think more like rocky gravelyness.:p
Pack double down tyres and cushcore!

moorey

call me Mia
Well there certainly should be some sweet trails in the Tassie Queenstown (at some stage ;)) for sure. Just don't expect loamy goodness and think more like rocky gravelyness.:p
Pack double down tyres and cushcore!
I’ll be ramping up Felixs tyres, but the way I ride, I mean walk, I would probably be fine on an ardent race tyre.

Last edited:

rstim

Likes Dirt
I'm a bit worried by this as the only bike I see Rob Potter on there is his Ebike, sounds like it will be a tough day. Probably raining too being in the West coast.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
I'm a bit worried by this as the only bike I see Rob Potter on there is his Ebike, sounds like it will be a tough day. Probably raining too being in the West coast.
Those Queenstown rocks look like they drain pretty well.

moorey

call me Mia
Rob has gone soft. Please don’t tell him I said that.