What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

sane

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Yeah, I expect it was a busy day for the stockyards car park ... and the savlon aisle at the little river servo

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Was a stellar day for Youies. That cool breeze was magic. Legs are wrecked, but felt so much better overall than the last ride when it was 36deg. :p

The final tabletop on Cressy claimed another (probable) collarbone today though... Old mate was mobile but sore, but riding solo so we picked his bike up, wheeled it back to his car, had a chat while we walked down and loaded it in the car for him. Suspect he's gonna cop a grilling from the missus when he gets home after the X-ray lab. Bad time of year for it, so hopefully not - but he had the slumped shoulder look going while he held his arm heading back to the car. :oops:

Yeah, I expect it was a busy day for the stockyards car park ... and the savlon aisle at the little river servo
Surprisingly quiet actually. Carpark was only about half full! Perfection! :)

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Agree. Breeze was awesome. Expected more people. The Colombians having a bbq made me hungry though. My fruit didn't cut it. Off to have a falafel wrap!

Starting to feel that knee tho. Pretty sure harcourt is not happening tomorrow lol

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Yeah the various South Americans or the Philippino crew generally have a good cook up going whenever they're there! Makes you so hungry, haha.

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
I scrubbed till I bled again. :) then doused it with peroxide.
Planned an extended training ride today. 15km in, mate hits the deck hard. Blacked out for 10-15 seconds, concussion, looks like broken nose...ride home as fast as I can to get the blood wagon to take him to hossie.
And stopped to make a forum post