What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
A small crew for the RB Canberra Xmas ride with @Tubbsy and @Tim_the_Clyde. I went full 90's and had a blast getting loose on the goose with much praise from random witnesses of the spectacle. First time up and over Stromlo on the bike, scary fun.

Wife and son brought pastries down afterwards hoping for burgers but were too late, however the pastries went down very well.

View attachment 370628
This is obviously the Rhythm and Blues Band , not the Pop Boy Band ?

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Was a stellar day for Youies. That cool breeze was magic. Legs are wrecked, but felt so much better overall than the last ride when it was 36deg. :p

The final tabletop on Cressy claimed another (probable) collarbone today though... Old mate was mobile but sore, but riding solo so we picked his bike up, wheeled it back to his car, had a chat while we walked down and loaded it in the car for him. Suspect he's gonna cop a grilling from the missus when he gets home after the X-ray lab. Bad time of year for it, so hopefully not - but he had the slumped shoulder look going while he held his arm heading back to the car. :oops:

Surprisingly quiet actually. Carpark was only about half full! Perfection! :)
Noticed this on Facebook. Hopefully it's the same guy and he escaped relatively unscathed...

moorey

call me Mia
Planned an extended training ride today. 15km in, mate hits the deck hard. Blacked out for 10-15 seconds, concussion, looks like broken nose...ride home as fast as I can to get the blood wagon to take him to hossie.
Broken nose, broken thumb, pretty severe concussion, face cut up and bruised, spent the night in hospital for observation....but the most distressing part...

moorey

call me Mia
A small crew for the RB Canberra Xmas ride with @Tubbsy and @Tim_the_Clyde. I went full 90's and had a blast getting loose on the goose with much praise from random witnesses of the spectacle. First time up and over Stromlo on the bike, scary fun.

Wife and son brought pastries down afterwards hoping for burgers but were too late, however the pastries went down very well.

View attachment 370628
Hmm...can tell you by the old rig. Who’s on the Revel? I assume @Tim_the_Clyde ?
Only met @Tubbsy the once. Neither the beard or the bike seem to track.

Scotty T

Walks the walk
I can see why Felix loves it - I can’t jump for jam and it wants to get air all over the place.
If I'm lucky I'll get a run on it, look out PR's :D

Just checked the site, X01 price seems to be the same as the Nomad X01, nice. The orange colourway is pretty awesome too.