2021 Trans Tasmania Enduro

moorey

call me Mia
We are, however, quite a compliant people. Just mandate & it will be done.
Mostly.

‘Mostly’ isn’t much use in a pandemic when a chunk of people either:
-DGAF
-Deny it’s a problem.
-Think rules are for sheeple.

I’m done discussing it in this thread. Fingers crossed we get this shit reined in soon, regardless of the TT. I’ve got a wife, daughter and MIL in tears after not seeing each other for 12 months and now cancelling our NSW trip that was in 10 days time. Stay safe people

foxpuppet

Eats Squid
Mostly.

‘Mostly’ isn’t much use in a pandemic when a chunk of people either:
-DGAF
-Deny it’s a problem.
-Think rules are for sheeple.

I’m done discussing it in this thread. Fingers crossed we get this shit reined in soon, regardless of the TT. I’ve got a wife, daughter and MIL in tears after not seeing each other for 12 months and now cancelling our NSW trip that was in 10 days time. Stay safe people
Sounds like you have described a bunch of northern beaches riders views on COVID.

It sucks for you guys not being able to change flights to later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rstim

Likes Dirt
If all non NSW voted to keep it February, maybe.
100% of the people I know voted for a November postponement.
I voted for February as I'll have number 3 on the ground in April. But after talking with a mate who has accommodation that was booked for the event in Derby, it looks like it's almost certain that it will be postponed to November.

rstim

Likes Dirt
It's official the event has been postponed to November 22-26th , so to all the burners who missed out or couldn't commit to the dates you now have a second chance.
Won't be able to use the excuse of short prep time for lack of fitness now though hahaha.

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
It's official the event has been postponed to November 22-26th , so to all the burners who missed out or couldn't commit to the dates you now have a second chance.
Won't be able to use the excuse of short prep time for lack of fitness now though hahaha.
God damn it. Still might not be enough time......

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Gutted. Put in a another big week in the hope of it running :(

View attachment 371049
Don't give up now. Push harder training till November.

A podium finish will be a formality, hell, you might be so far out in front that they will just give up early and send the trophy directly to you and cut out any unnecessary messing around like bothering to race.

I, for one, congratulate you on your podium finish. I knew you could do it.

rstim

Likes Dirt
The ‘tour’ is tempting...but wouldn’t have the atmosphere.
Would still be great fun and if you can't get your flights refunded might be worth it but definately wouldn't have the same atmosphere. If the borders close again (but I hope not) before your flights you should get them credited then.

moorey

call me Mia
Would still be great fun and if you can't get your flights refunded might be worth it but definately wouldn't have the same atmosphere. If the borders close again (but I hope not) before your flights you should get them credited then.
I managed to wrangle a credit on them thankfully. They made a change to the flights that said if you can’t do the change, you can credit. Minor win.
See you in November.