What does your day look like?

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
My day looks like a lot of working and not many customers. I don't mind that. Coffee has been a bit wonky all day though!

IMG_20210109_181120954~2.jpg

Brow

Big Block
Very lazy day. Lockdown but went with wife to office to get stuff to work at home next week. Chemist and Coles visit to get a few things missed during last shop. Watched a few youtube videos by Beau Miles - cool dude I reckon. Now having red wine and thinking about what to eat - get your own dinner here tonight.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Apparently it’s a Liam neeson action flick of some sort, Canberra being made to look like Washington DC... Left hand drive challenger and garbage truck, lots of effort and money for a car chase scene...

Jpez

Down on the left!
The Gold Coast is full of movie types transplanted from the States at the moment apparently. Something about some plague and civil unrest over there or something.
Met a few movie people on my recent holiday in QLD. American accents everywhere.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Good god what is that heap of fucking crap. Looks like a lightly crashed ancient Rodeo hastily repaired with bits of Ssangyong.

Honestly if a tradie rocked up to do work in a Great Wall I'd assume he cuts corners and doesn't give a shit about quality work.
I’d more sus if they turn up in a megabucks ranga - and wondering how much they’re overcharging!