Little Things You Hate

goobags

Likes Dirt
My 4S was in service for over 7 years, original battery. Apple stuff sometimes works out not so expensive given their lifespans.
Currently using a 10 year old iMac that started life as the base spec, then got a SSD and more ram added aftermarket. Looking to replace it this year as some of the software I use will no longer work on High Sierra

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

link1896

Mr Greenfield
my HP POE switch telling me "Expansion module A is not a supported HP switch product".

Both slot A and B return this fault, three cards (one BRAND new from a sealed bag) everything running latest software.

It's like veteran affairs telling a vet "no you can't have benefits, you died in the Boer war"

Thank god for lifetime HP warranties.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
my HP POE switch telling me "Expansion module A is not a supported HP switch product".

Both slot A and B return this fault, three cards (one BRAND new from a sealed bag) everything running latest software.

It's like veteran affairs telling a vet "no you can't have benefits, you died in the Boer war"

Thank god for lifetime HP warranties.
Yeah, I hate it when that happens.

Did you try slot C?

tubby74

Likes Bikes and Dirt
1switch on a 3 light panel has always been a problem and now its fallen apart. not going to be the muppet who burns the house down trying to save a few $ on a sparky but have this stupid feeling that i wish had more stuff wrong than to call them in for a job that will take them 5 minutes.

Minlak

custom titis
1switch on a 3 light panel has always been a problem and now its fallen apart. not going to be the muppet who burns the house down trying to save a few $ on a sparky but have this stupid feeling that i wish had more stuff wrong than to call them in for a job that will take them 5 minutes.
According to the manual - You go to Bunnings and buy the replacement switch panel - You turn the power off at the fuse box (you can turn just the light power or the full power) - undo the light switch remove the cables one at a time placing them into the new switch exactly where they came out from - replace the switch - turn the power back on. According to the manual

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
According to the manual - You go to Bunnings and buy the replacement switch panel - You turn the power off at the fuse box (you can turn just the light power or the full power) - undo the light switch remove the cables one at a time placing them into the new switch exactly where they came out from - replace the switch - turn the power back on. According to the manual
I have the same manual.

Pretty sure it's a different version to what my insurance company has though........

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I saw a tutorial on the tubes.