Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Haakon

Keeps on digging
So what's all this about...? Cant find much outside the right wing outlets who are having kittens about it.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
So what's all this about...? Cant find much outside the right wing outlets who are having kittens about it.

I swear many hardcore conservatives have super secret mega boners over AOC. They're obsessed with her.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea

what the Muricans NEED to do, is silence murdoch media, just like it NEEDS to happen here. There would be far less bullshit, and frankly, fairer elections if murdoch media was put on a short leash or kicked out of this country. Aus Doesn't have free speech anyway.

moorey

call me Mia
*Klepper

at 3min 51sec Notice that the Orange Shitstain was inciting the violence/speaking from behind a clear screen. Presumably bullet resistant......

at the end, Klepper also called it a "shitstain rebellion" :)
WTF, I fixed that autocorrect twice. 3rd time is the charm.
And yes, it’s was a great kall by Clapper.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
For some stupid reason I clicked on an article about the Kushners refusing their secret service security detail access to their many bathrooms. The solution was to use the neighbouring Obama security team's toilet for a while.

View attachment 371414
Okay... wait so either:
  • The Kushners are precious cunts
  • Someone in their security detail has a solid reputation for porcelain decimation and may need to go see a GP
  • Both

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Okay... wait so either:
  • The Kushners are precious cunts
  • Someone in their security detail has a solid reputation for porcelain decimation and may need to go see a GP
  • Both
You think they:

Clean their own shitters,
Allow anyone to use the shitters in their suites,
That there isnt a shitter in the subservient area they never visit?

Precious cunts it is.

moorey

call me Mia
Sometimes I can’t help thinking this guy is just the ultimate troll. Asking Trump to pardon him, saying he was just doing what Trump told him to do, while Trump is out there denying he was telling them to do it.

Either that or they are all just precious, entitled morons.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01...sidential-pardon-for-us-capitol-raid/13061998

I love the conundrum it putsTrump in. Well, it might if he cared about anyone in the world other than himself.

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
Sometimes I can’t help thinking this guy is just the ultimate troll. Asking Trump to pardon him, saying he was just doing what Trump told him to do, while Trump is out there denying he was telling them to do it.

Either that or they are all just precious, entitled morons.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-01...sidential-pardon-for-us-capitol-raid/13061998

I love the conundrum it putsTrump in. Well, it might if he cared about anyone in the world other than himself.
They all thought that they would get away with it.

When you put on your insta Shaman costume then you sure will be a beacon for attention.

Get the attention you looked for but also the attention of the police. Time to back pedal your way out and blame everyone else for your own actions.

Apparently he is an alien according to the article so I'm sure his attorney can conjure up a way out based on that alone. He is not aware of the laws of this planet and they don't apply to him or something.

Like those people that do a crime and affect other people or end up killing themselves in the process and the bullshit 'tributes' just roll out 'he was a good person blah blah......'