What does your day look like?

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
Roof panels installed:

Deliberately left shy of the pergola frame width to allow garden rain.

Three panels cut to three different lengths though! Straya!!!! Can hide one end under flashing but fuck me!

Will install a gutter also dumping into the planter box.

BTW - house roof and pergola roof are the same colour, just doesn't look like it in the photos. Rear wall will be clad when the deck boards come into stock.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Roof panels installed:

View attachment 371433

View attachment 371434

View attachment 371435

Three panels cut to three different lengths though! Straya!!!! Can hide one end under flashing but fuck me!

BTW - house roof and pergola roof are the same colour, just doesn't look like it in the photos. Rear wall will be clad when the deck boards come into stock.
Must be a good day for it! And yep, ended up with colorbond, lol. Neighbour got a good price, and had the time to organise/provide access - which I didn't!

Nice to have it done finally.

mark22

Likes Dirt
Roof panels installed:

View attachment 371433

View attachment 371434

View attachment 371435

Ooohh that exposed foam me be an issue later, usually cut it back and sit the iron on the beam.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
We have the little problem of her being on her learners.
Parents never had a car then lived in Melb.
Also have you ever been to a pub in Benalla? I'd feel safer riding in Bright without a helmet.
Yeah but the alternative is you watch cricket......

Edit: Not long now at least.

tobbogonist

a registered member
Yeah i gave up on the cricket. Walked round the lake. There where some kids 'fishing'. Rods in the water, all focused on flame throwering a tree with deodorant.
An old lady had let her dog off for a swim, the dog had decided to do a half marathon instead. I kept him entertained whilst the lady hastely hobbled towards me for about 15 minutes, slower growing larger and larger as she closed the gap.
A lot of young shirtless men shagging themselves out with running. Really isnt what sundays are for.. they will work it out one day.
I found a shotgun shell..
Wasnt a bad afternoon really.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Yeah i gave up on the cricket. Walked round the lake. There where some kids 'fishing'. Rods in the water, all focused on flame throwering a tree with deodorant.
An old lady had let her dog off for a swim, the dog had decided to do a half marathon instead. I kept him entertained whilst the lady hastely hobbled towards me for about 15 minutes, slower growing larger and larger as she closed the gap.
A lot of young shirtless men shagging themselves out with running. Really isnt what sundays are for.. they will work it out one day.
I found a shotgun shell..
Wasnt a bad afternoon really.
Any time spent with a dog is time well spent.
Turned out to be quite an eventful hour!

Brow

Big Block
Slow day. Chores around the house then got to take my daughter to the beautician for some waxing - good part is it is opposite Whichcraft bar, 30 taps.
Had a Bentspoke Crankshaft, Jindbyne Brewing Red Ale, tasted a couple others and left with take away. Lighter one is Mutiny Red IPA from All Inn Brewing and the darker is Bentspoke Flemm Sour. Will go well with the bangers and mash I will make for dinner.