Little Things You Love

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That looked like a pure satire story...or is it just me?
To me it felt authentic and genuine. The organic way this grass roots initiative has evolved into an important aspect of so many people's beautiful lives really touched my soul with a golden ray of pure sunshine.

What was more amazing was that there were no ugly people and no fat people. Statistically that is impossible on Australia.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
To me it felt authentic and genuine. The organic way this grass roots initiative has evolved into an important aspect of so many people's beautiful lives really touched my soul with a golden ray of pure sunshine.

What was more amazing was that there were no ugly people and no fat people. Statistically that is impossible on Australia.
They’re providing their people with a weekly Instagram moment

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
With a frontal lobe like that, I would have expected her to be more of a criminal mastermind.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
With a frontal lobe like that, I would have expected her to be more of a criminal mastermind.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
totally doesn't have Bogan parents.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Driving along a freeway in Orlando I saw a sign for The Holy Land Experience. That’s right kids, a god bothering theme park!

I couldn’t resist and had to have a look. I got as far as the drive through life size animated dioramas and had to leave... I wanted to go in, but laughing hysterically might have offended and being America they have guns and zero sense of irony.

Batshit insane.

moorey

call me Mia
Breakfast rush hour. Most mornings/evenings we’ll have 10-20 choughs (black birds out back), 10 cockies, 30-50 crimson rosellas (mostly juvenile currently) a couple of galahs, a family of magpies, and (absent this morning, a couple of currawongs and bronze wing doves). Sorry for potato camera.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
How do you stop the cockies from eating your house?

We feed the King parrots but if a cockie turns up, we turf the seed:

All trim & flashing at ours is metal too.

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
Breakfast rush hour. Most mornings/evenings we’ll have 10-20 choughs (black birds out back), 10 cockies, 30-50 crimson rosellas (mostly juvenile currently) a couple of galahs, a family of magpies, and (absent this morning, a couple of currawongs and bronze wing doves). Sorry for potato camera. View attachment 371911
Sounds impressive. Needs more pixels.

moorey

call me Mia
How do you stop the cockies from eating your house?

We feed the King parrots but if a cockie turns up, we turf the seed:

View attachment 371913
All trim & flashing at ours is metal too.
Nice. Cockies haven’t shown interest in wrecking the place thankfully, other than occasionally nipping off a chunk of the grape vine for no reason.
Edited for bad quoting...

Last edited: