What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Rode at Lysterfield with a mate and a Brazilian other riders. Looks like it was a good turn out for the LDTR juniors ride. Hope whoever needed the ambulance is feeling better soon. Nice sunny Sunday.
Kids had a blast as usual, but the real hero was bringing back the bbq

Should have stopped and said hi!

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

kten

understands stuff moorey doesn't
I joined a trail working bee today and helped with drainage lines and smoothing over berms on one of Smithfield's best trail - Pipeline. Hard work but glad I've finally given something back to the trails!
Good man Hambo. Building trails is another form of cross training so even that will help you with getting up those hills ;)

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Rode at Lysterfield with a mate and a Brazilian other riders. Looks like it was a good turn out for the LDTR juniors ride. Hope whoever needed the ambulance is feeling better soon. Nice sunny Sunday.
The riders were from Brazil? Or you conducted a lot of personal are inspections? I hope there was a bbq afterwards?

Fuck this wet weather. Went for a long ride around town. I even rode over some hills and up to the obelisk! My dropped was up and down like an excited pecker!

Looks like a great spot to smash the nangs!

IMG_20210131_134119645_HDR~3.jpg

slowmick

38-39"
Kids had a blast as usual, but the real hero was bringing back the bbq

Should have stopped and said hi!

Kept and eye out for the Intense but didn't see you. there were happy groups everywhere today. real happy to hear it went well. Snags in bread for the win.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Kept and eye out for the Intense but didn't see you. there were happy groups everywhere today. real happy to hear it went well. Snags in bread for the win.
Left the intense at home in favour of a set of tongs today. Nice to know I'm not the only one that can't recognise anyone without their bike though

Got out for a ride this evening, love having the trails to myself on a Sunday evening as the sun starts going down and the cool breeze kicks in

Scotty T

Walks the walk
Another day, another bunch of rad pics. This was about 15 seconds before a big case trying to clear a double I never clear, I came very close but no cigar, and a sidewall split for my trouble. First puncture in 5 years, and first ever on this bike after 2451km. Smile for the camera :D

Random one from the set of pics we were in, I'm posting because look at that middle finger braking technique! I've never seen that before!