TAS FOUND: Any medium or large single pivot complete bikes, half complete bike or frame only

Minlak

custom titis
Welding with so little meat could be an issue with distortion. As suggested throw a cut off seat post down there after cleaning it up and scuffing with emery tape, use a good epoxy and then bond over the top with a reinforced fibre and resin.
I’m not sure why you had to question his manhood??

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
I’m not sure why you had to question his manhood??
I would have thought those men with smaller penises and testicles would actually be safer than those of us with bulky and dangly junk when welding in the nude. Surely a smaller target for hot particles to land on is a benefit?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I would have thought those men with smaller penises and testicles would actually be safer than those of us with bulky and dangly junk when welding in the nude. Surely a smaller target for hot particles to land on is a benefit?
In days of old before site work required decent ppe and shorts were a common sight... a welder was sitting on gridmesh welding handrails. He was an older gent who decried the used of underwear. His right nut popped out of his short shorts to have a look around. It fell through the grating hole and as luck would have it spun 90 degrees thus effectively pinning the boily in his position. The solution apparently was to gently twist the errant teste back the full 90 degrees and push it up through the hole. Except no one was volunteering. The nearest lower floor was 9m below. The site rescue squad was called. It took them about an hour to free the incumbent. Mostly that was standing around, pointing and laughing. The matter became a site safety discussion for that week.

Minlak

custom titis
In days of old before site work required decent ppe and shorts were a common sight... a welder was sitting on gridmesh welding handrails. He was an older gent who decried the used of underwear. His right nut popped out of his short shorts to have a look around. It fell through the grating hole and as luck would have it spun 90 degrees thus effectively pinning the boily in his position. The solution apparently was to gently twist the errant teste back the full 90 degrees and push it up through the hole. Except no one was volunteering. The nearest lower floor was 9m below. The site rescue squad was called. It took them about an hour to free the incumbent. Mostly that was standing around, pointing and laughing. The matter became a site safety discussion for that week.
I spent 4 hrs once hard facing the slasher blades on the farm with my legs akimbo sitting on a paint tin - try explaining that sunburn to the missus

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Scuba diving in Malaysia, I surface to an absolute commotion on the boat. A non diving Dutch lady had sat on a piece of matte black deck hardware while going commando. Solar radiation at the equator is intense to say the least.

The designated first aider had a fun time.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Scuba diving in Malaysia, I surface to an absolute commotion on the boat. A non diving Dutch lady had sat on a piece of matte black deck hardware while going commando. Solar radiation at the equator is intense to say the least.

The designated first aider had a fun time.
I hope I wasn't a penetrative injury!

I spent 4 hrs once hard facing the slasher blades on the farm with my legs akimbo sitting on a paint tin - try explaining that sunburn to the missus
My dear...as I was out in the paddock going about my business I as overwhelmed with exciting thoughts about you. As nobody was around I oil matters into my own hands and...well the an was hot this morning.

Lucaw

Next in line
So craftworks got back to me:

I’m waiting to hear if they still have any spare front triangles but I haven’t heard back yet and I sincerely doubt it . I wonder if anyone else has one?

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
they're pretty spot on, and definitely cant recommend you ride it for obvious legal reasons.

I'd say you've still got a chance though if you jam a seat tube down there. the more penetration the better too, how long is the seat tube you're currently using that just covers it? can you get one an extra 100mm or so long? Even if it does still crack, theres little chance itd be a full break because the post will hold it together somewhat. there would be much less pivot forces on the seat tube too i'd be thinking, given the pivot is in front of the BB.

@link1896 what you think papa swarf?