What does your day look like?

silentbutdeadly

has some good things to say
A large portion of the day had me looking at this. I had seniors moment on some scaffolding that I'd partially disassembled...planks weren't strapped down and I stepped too far to the right. Drove my right leg into the floor and watched the knee hyperextend...looks like I've done an MCL (medial collateral ligament). Just need to find a time and a driver to get to the nearest MRI machine 120km away before I'll know how badly.

creaky

XMAS Plumper
A large portion of the day had me looking at this. I had seniors moment on some scaffolding that I'd partially disassembled...planks weren't strapped down and I stepped too far to the right. Drove my right leg into the floor and watched the knee hyperextend...looks like I've done an MCL (medial collateral ligament). Just need to find a time and a driver to get to the nearest MRI machine 120km away before I'll know how badly.
Looks puffy. Hopefully not too bad for you, but bugger.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
I cooked a honey mustard pork fillet the other night and we ate it with a nice salad and some potato salad I cooked the day before. There was a chunk left over so I planned to consume it tonight.

Trying to do something different so I sliced a potato, sweet potato, onion and later some sliced apple and grilled this lot up before heating the sliced fillet.

It was bloody good.

Oh and the fillet takes 25 minutes from getting the stuff ready to slicing it up for the plate as long as the oven is hot...

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
That isn't going to be fun. You really are giving your knees some loving.

stirk

Burner
I cooked a honey mustard pork fillet the other night and we ate it with a nice salad and some potato salad I cooked the day before. There was a chunk left over so I planned to consume it tonight.

Trying to do something different so I sliced a potato, sweet potato, onion and later some sliced apple and grilled this lot up before heating the sliced fillet.

It was bloody good.

Oh and the fillet takes 25 minutes from getting the stuff ready to slicing it up for the plate as long as the oven is hot...
I was home alone last week and can't ride for ages and so spent loads of time in the kitchen.

Beef nigiri and braised pork belly.

Homemade corn tortillas tacos.

No bread so used hash browns instead.

stirk

Burner
Poor guy, hopefully a quick heal time for that. I've been off the bike for two months and going crazy. I'd hate to say it but an e-bike is looking attractive!