The QUICK question thread.....

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
huh????? @moorey can just make a facebook page call it maybe - VIC MTBA RACING CALANDAR make it public and boom anyone can see it . its not news - If people try to link news articles to it from recognised news sites they can't
From what I understand, there are a lot of instances where that is not the case.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
From what I understand, there are a lot of instances where that is not the case.

Sent from my SM-A205YN using Tapatalk
That is because those people originally set their page up in a way that flagged it for Facebook - I am sure over the next few days they will get sorted.
Not a single Facebook group I am in has been effected - and you can certainly create new grps

moorey

call me Mia
huh????? @moorey can just make a facebook page call it maybe - VIC MTBA RACING CALANDAR make it public and boom anyone can see it . its not news - If people try to link news articles to it from recognised news sites they can't
Yeah, that’s pretty much what I was thinking, and can’t see how it would be removed as a news site, but I guess the proof will be in the pudding. I’ll give it a crack over the next couple of days, unless rotorburn is busy

Scotty675

Cable thief
Anyone running formula brakes recommend a good matchmaker?
I bought genuine formula jobs and can’t get shifter in right position. Even swapped left and right

treble

Likes Dirt
Quick/stupid question:
A crown race - do they come with a new fork, with a headset or do you need to buy them separately?

I’ve bought a a number of them over the years but cant remember how...

Last edited:

Minlak

custom titis
Quick/stupid question:
A crown race - do they come with a new fork, with a headset or do you need to buy them separately?

I’ve bought a a number of them over the years but cant remember how...
Come with headset as mention but can be bought seperate if you just need the race