VIC Found Fox 36 - 160mm 29er boost

yuley95

soft-arse Yuley is on the lifts again
Have 2018 Fox 36 perf elites FIT4, 29er boost, it is 51mm offset though - only fitted for about 5 rides so pretty much as new. Currently set at 150mm so would need new airspring to go 160mm.

Was gonna save for n + 1 build, but that seems unlikely ATM.

PM me if this suits. In WA so will need to post.
Thanks @Petero Looks like this frame is no certainty so will hold off for a little while on the fork. I'll keep your offer in mind though. Cheers.

moorey

call me Mia
clearly this thread is about a fork, one for 750 - anytime you want to go head to head in a math/immune sysrem/virus/corona-19 EXAM/quiz, u know where to fine me - only qualifier -we live stream results for rotorburn users
Ok, so you derail the thread, then also want to debate your previously spouted misinformation about COVID immunity, virility and numbers? Pass. I took my discussion about sentinels to text with @yuley95, maybe take your Covid speak to Alex Jones.

Also, you forgot spelling and grammar debate.

moorey

call me Mia
Down to bare metal is a minor scratch right?
TBH, I got no qualm if it’s shown in pics....none of these were. We had to push for more pics, and still stuff covered in cheap tape. As I say, may be sweet, but it’s not a great optic.

yuley95

TBH, I got no qualm if it’s shown in pics....none of these were. We had to push for more pics, and still stuff covered in cheap tape. As I say, may be sweet, but it’s not a great optic.
when I bought mine it had similar chips. The paint is not great on these. Signs of tyre rub inside the rear triangle which I also had. Asked the guy when I bought mine and he said he was running a 2.5 assegai on the back and it rubbed. I've been running 2.3 minion ss or 2.4 Michelin wild enduro and no issue.

It's the weird electrical tape on this red frame that's a bit concerning. Can't understand why its there unless its his version of frame protection on a curved surface when other protection might not adhere very well...???

yuley95

I too negotiated with this guy on Thursday last week but something put me off. Here are a few more pics:
View attachment 372564 View attachment 372565
thanks for adding those pics. Definitely looks rougher than he presented it as but as posted above, I think stone chips etc are pretty common as the paint wasn't great on these. Just out of interest, are you local to him or were you negotiating for shipping?

PJO

in me vL comy
thanks for adding those pics. Definitely looks rougher than he presented it as but as posted above, I think stone chips etc are pretty common as the paint wasn't great on these. Just out of interest, are you local to him or were you negotiating for shipping?
Not local, didn't get to shipping negotiation.

DMan

shawly the least hangeriest guy on rotorburn
This is the writeup-
29 inch fork, 205mm taper 51mm offset
RC2 upgraded with 2.1 Charger damper and new 2021 160mm airspring (will also provide 150mm spring free of charge if you desire) making it Pike Ultimate in essense. No scratches on the stanchions, recently had lowers serviced.

yuley95

This is the writeup-
29 inch fork, 205mm taper 51mm offset
RC2 upgraded with 2.1 Charger damper and new 2021 160mm airspring (will also provide 150mm spring free of charge if you desire) making it Pike Ultimate in essense. No scratches on the stanchions, recently had lowers serviced.
Thanks @DMan
I think we'll be looking for a reduced offset fork if we end up going this path but as mentioned above the seller has gone quiet and sale may not go through. Thanks for the heads up though

yuley95

The frame turned out to be too much hassle so no longer need the forks. Thanks for all the responses

moorey

call me Mia
Thanks @DMan
I think we'll be looking for a reduced offset fork if we end up going this path but as mentioned above the seller has gone quiet and sale may not go through. Thanks for the heads up though
His profile also didn’t inspire confidence. Not the slightest bike related info, and may/may not be in Australia

yuley95

His profile also didn’t inspire confidence. Not the slightest bike related info, and may/may not be in Australia
Yeah - gone off it entirely thanks to feedback from you and others. Also his lack of comms etc. something not right