Newly Released Bikes General

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Yep, I wanted this to be my next frame in a year or so but it's not going to happen at that price. May as well just buy a complete Ripley AF (assuming similar pricing to the Ripmo) as a second bike instead.
$5500 for SRAM equipped Ripley AF, Shimano version coming later, dang good buying for a alloy trail bike. Banshee Prime frame is $3599 locally so could be built up for around $5k or less if you have parts already.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
Most of their reviews are like that, most of view's in the entire industry are like that. No one wants to miss out on being sent next year's bike.
Their video review on the Dreadnought was decent so was hoping it would be similar but yeah in the Bike mag days wasn’t much in depth to the reviews looks like the formula is carrying over.

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Most of their reviews are like that, most of view's in the entire industry are like that. No one wants to miss out on being sent next year's bike.
Remember when they panned a Trek bike? Then they had to release an update, looking and sounding chastened and measured.

Bike reviews, not worth the paper they used to be printed on.
Now owners reviews on the other hand, that's a different story.

Flow-Rider

Burner
I think a lot of new age bikes are being sold as you need this type of bike to be your best on the trails motto. People have many riding styles and there's a lot of trail diversity just within Australia itself not to mention overseas.

Minlak

custom titis
I think a lot of new age bikes are being sold as you need this type of bike to be your best on the trails motto. People have many riding styles and there's a lot of trail diversity just within Australia itself not to mention overseas.
It’s the nature of marketing isn’t it? If you don’t have this your missing out? I agree with the diversity in Australia it is actually difficult to have a 1 bike do it all - sure you can do it all on 1 bike but not as well as the right bike for the right trail.

Flow-Rider

Burner
It’s the nature of marketing isn’t it? If you don’t have this your missing out? I agree with the diversity in Australia it is actually difficult to have a 1 bike do it all - sure you can do it all on 1 bike but not as well as the right bike for the right trail.
You're talking to a man that owns 8 bikes, now that I'm on the wrong side of 40, it's 5 bikes too many. :D

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Pinkbike comments spotted all the We Are One parts on the bike, could it be their new bike? If it is looks super burly!

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/spott...-full-suspension-bike-in-north-vancouver.html
That looks really, really good. I'd agree with the article that it looks more like the a new Devinci - which would make sense given the company would want to recoup some R&D on that Wilson HSP that only ran for one season before they binned their DH team...

Also means it'll be superboost though, ugh.