International Notice to all members with trading access

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Just had another purge. Pretty much any for sale thread that was 12 months old or older has gone to the stale for sale section. If this concerned you then you should get a note suggesting you repost if it is still for sale. The WTB thread was 7,341.2 pages long so that has been reduced to 10 pages (on my computer anyway). Again you should receive a notice and if it is still wanted start again.

Miguel75

Likes Dirt
Just had another purge. Pretty much any for sale thread that was 12 months old or older has gone to the stale for sale section. If this concerned you then you should get a note suggesting you repost if it is still for sale. The WTB thread was 7,341.2 pages long so that has been reduced to 10 pages (on my computer anyway). Again you should receive a notice and if it is still wanted start again.
Thanks for your hard work. Sorry for forgetting about my posts:)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Another purge of the sale and wtb posts. Anything posted within the last year is still there otherwise gone to stale. If you still need something or it is still for sale post up again. There are many many pages of wtb, please have a look through and if you still have a thread open that is found or no longer needed please update the title.

thanks

moorey

call me Mia
Another purge of the sale and wtb posts. Anything posted within the last year is still there otherwise gone to stale. If you still need something or it is still for sale post up again. There are many many pages of wtb, please have a look through and if you still have a thread open that is found or no longer needed please update the title.

thanks
Will you post to Ballarat?

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Usual tidy up has been done. Anything a year ish old or older has been sent to the stale box. Also anything held awaiting delivery has also been shelved. If your item is still for sale or wanted write a fresh post.

There are still a lot of wanted and sale posts in there so take a minute to look through and see if any are yours and no longer relevant. Chuck sold or found in the title and it will get moved.

ta

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Another tidy up, you know how this works if your wanted or sale post has been moved to stale and it is still wanted or still for sale throw a new ad up.

Good reminder to have a look at what you have in this area and update if sold or no longer wanted.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Another tidy up. Removed all sold/found posts and only posts from 2022 are in the threads. Please take this opportunity to have a look through and see if you have anything still posted that has been sold/found and mark as such. I will go through again in a week or so.

As usual if you still have items for sale or wanted that have been cleaned up please post again.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
End of financial year tidy up. Removed all sold/found posts and only posts from July 2022 on are in the threads. Please take this opportunity to have a look through and see if you have anything still posted that has been sold/found and mark as such.

As usual if you still have items for sale or wanted that have been cleaned up please post again.