VIC WTB: GoPro inline mount adapter

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Item: GoPro straight/inline mount adapter
Location: Australia ideally, I don't want to wait months for one from China.
Item Condition: Very Good/Excellent/Un-used
Reason for asking: Need to space out mount point for the GoPro mount on my new "Chesty" mount, can't get the angle I need as is...
Price and price conditions: Cheap-ish please.
Extra Info: Doesn't need the clamping screw if you're missing it, I have spares.
Pictures: Pictured below is the type of adapter I'm after, mounting must be inline, no 90deg offsets please!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
I reckon I have a bag of GoPro bits somewhere, non genuine but can have a look for you tommorow.
I thought I had too, just looked and must have sold all the straight inline extensions with the last camera.

Got 4 of the unwanted 90°.

ozzybmx

Its one application that Chi parts really make no difference. With those little extensions and thumb screws, add some carbon assembly paste and they are 200%.
Yeah, only 90° here... no doubt some straight ones will fall out of somewhere. I have bought the 90 piece Chi pack on about 4 occasions.

beeb

I also have 2 useless 90degree ones. Have you tried mounting camera upside down? This is how I run mine.
Yeah, tried that - the camera housing is hard up against the mount bracket - and it's also a real bastard to unclip the camera and base from the chesty. Tried a few different orientations, but the adapter is what I need. Ta for the suggestion though! :)

ozzybmx

Ah... yous need the goose neck fitting for the chesty, no linkages required.

Dont ask me where I got it from as I cant remember, but it lets the camera swing right in.

Its got Gopro.com printed on it so it may be an official item... then again, that means nothing.

beeb

Yep, they're an option to - thought I had one to be honest but can't find it! The adapters would offer a bit more flexibility. But either would be fine...