The last movie you've last watched last

The Reverend

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Justice League - the Snyder cut.

Everything that was wrong with the 2017 monstrosity has been made immeasurably better.

It's an entirely different film and actually makes sense.
At least as good as The Avengers / Endgame.

Granted, one has to like the genre but if you do, it's well worth watching.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Logan - a brilliantly violent finale for The Wolverine. Professor X says "fuck" too.
Well this explains a lot of your troubles with the bike building...I watched that one on a plane as a "fuck it there isn't much left..." And it was shit. Not the shittest of the xpeople films I've seen, but still pretty shit.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Well this explains a lot of your troubles with the bike building...I watched that one on a plane as a "fuck it there isn't much left..." And it was shit. Not the shittest of the xpeople films I've seen, but still pretty shit.
That says more about you than me.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Justice League - the Snyder cut.

Everything that was wrong with the 2017 monstrosity has been made immeasurably better.

It's an entirely different film and actually makes sense.
At least as good as The Avengers / Endgame.

Granted, one has to like the genre but if you do, it's well worth watching.
This is very encouraging. Apart from anything else I found the dialogue in the first one to be infantile, like a bored 8 year old wrote the script. Assuming that was Director Wheedon's attempt to make it more like The Avengers without noticing none of the main characters had any charisma.

It is 4 hours long now or something - too long or were you engrossed and didn't notice?