What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Smacked the Snail brand chain ring on a rock, requiring some rock based straightening in order to be able to ride back to the car. Glad it was the Snail cheapie and not the new Deore, will be borrowing the bash guard from the Trance!

moorey

call me Mia
Smacked the Snail brand chain ring on a rock, requiring some rock based straightening in order to be able to ride back to the car. Glad it was the Snail cheapie and not the new Deore, will be borrowing the bash guard from the Trance!
Or....a chain ring costing more than $3 might not have folded like a cheap suit...

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Finished the Bright enduro.
That was tough. Great riding but really hard racing. I crashed on literally the first corner of the first stage which really set the tone for my day :( struggled for pace/confidence after then had a massive OTB at the bottom of Curtain/stage 2 in which I lost a bunch of time hunting for my phone that flew out of my bib pocket! Stupid.

Anyway, was loads of fun. Boogaloo/Mystic was fucking awesome.

moorey

call me Mia
That was tough. Great riding but really hard racing. I crashed on literally the first corner of the first stage which really set the tone for my day :( struggled for pace/confidence after then had a massive OTB at the bottom of Curtain/stage 2 in which I lost a bunch of time hunting for my phone that flew out of my bib pocket! Stupid.

Anyway, was loads of fun. Boogaloo/Mystic was fucking awesome.
Certainly tough conditions. Practiced a lot better in the rain than I rode today, but no major issues.....just lots of small mistakes.
Finished 3h and counting before Felix....wonder if the tracks are drying up by now?

Flow-Rider

Burner
They claim that they're made from 7075 alloy, it should be on par with most other chain rings, but you could look at it from another perspective, if it didn't bend it might have thrown him over the bars or damaged something else on the bike.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
They claim that they're made from 7075 alloy, it should be on par with most other chain rings, but you could look at it from another perspective, if it didn't bend it might have thrown him over the bars or damaged something else on the bike.
Plus he doesn't bounce so good.

At that price just buy a pile of them. It's better than bending your crank or similar.

I am on the dirt! First time in ages and it feels good.

CHEWY

Eats Squid
Finished the Bright enduro. Think I was the first non Ebiker through. Pushing the first 500m climb gave me clear runs all the way. No waits for starts and ahead of the carnage and long track closures. Finally met @Big JD. Only took 15 years of an online bromance. I don’t think he noticed I catfished him...
Are the results up anywhere ?

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Washed it so hard you bent the top tube.
Yer top tube sagged - water too hot?
I didn't even turn the hose on past half-way! :eek:

But yeah, new back wheel is inbound so did the parts swap to the new frame. Shifting needs sorting as it's a bit clicky-clicky while pedalling, but I'll wait until I've swapped the cassette onto the new rear wheel/hub. Weirdly the rear brake hose, shifter cable, dropper cable and even chain were all the right size and didn't need to be altered! Chain was just lucky because I dropped from a 32t chainring to 30t in preparation for jumping back up to a 29" rear and a heavier casing tyre too.