Parts for 27.5 Build

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Item: Hope Pro4 Bleck 142x12 Not Boosted XD/HG/No Freehub 32h
Item: Fork Pike or simillar 1600mm Bleck 100x15 Non Boobed
Item: Shimano M8000 Caliper only Bleck
Item: 30-35mm Stack Height stem, 30-40mm, 0 rise, either 31.8 or 35mm clamp. Sumthin' like the DMR Defy.
Item: Minimum 780mm bars to suit the above. <35mm rise
Item: SRAM 12 speed cassette, 10-50t
Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than you'd like me to
Extra Info: Got a frame, need parts

Last edited:

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Item: Hope Pro4 Bleck 142x12 Not Boosted XD/HG/No Freehub 32h
Item: Fork Pike or simillar 1600mm Bleck 100x15 Non Boobed
Item: Shimano M8000 Caliper only Bleck
Item: Any thing else you may have that I mayrequire
Price range/Willing to Pay: Less than you'd like me to
Extra Info: Got a frame, need parts

View attachment 374661
Have a pair of br-rs785 callipers surplus to requirements - a roady Ultegra non-series M8000 except for the lack of a banjo style hose connection. Its the Ultegra very dark grey, not quite black.

Good condition, hardly used enough to wear more than 10% from the original finned resin pads.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
Have a pair of br-rs785 callipers surplus to requirements - a roady Ultegra non-series M8000 except for the lack of a banjo style hose connection. Its the Ultegra very dark grey, not quite black.

Good condition, hardly used enough to wear more than 10% from the original finned resin pads.
Same thread on the connector? I have a caliper with all the fittings, just a broken mounting tab. And a black Sharpie.

Been so long, I'm a virgin again.

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Same thread on the connector? I have a caliper with all the fittings, just a broken mounting tab. And a black Sharpie.

Been so long, I'm a virgin again.
Same connection you get on Deore level callipers. They're a hybrid of MTB model - Deore casting and hose with XT level finish and pad retention and finned pads.

moorey

call me Mia
Same connection you get on Deore level callipers. They're a hybrid of MTB model - Deore casting and hose with XT level finish and pad retention and finned pads.
Deore and XT run different connections, but at least you can add olive and barb to connect a Deore. You can’t add a banjo for an XT.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski