Little Things You Hate

Tubbsy

Packin' a small bird
Staff member
Still waiting on a German delivery of new forks. 12 April they were sent. Showing Frankfurt airport.
My wheel set sat at Frankfurt from April 21 with no tracking change at all, next update was 9th May and it was already pending clearance in Melbourne.

Hopefully not long now for you.

Knuckles

Lives under a bridge
I've seen one smile as she watched the Little Sender rotate his arms backwards while kicking forwards.

We don't send him to lessons any more.
Did you also saw all the corners off the furniture at home...?

At least as fathers we can always tell ourselves there is a chance its not our genes that are responsible.

Been so long, I'm a rookie again.

Minlak

custom titis
Have been looking at new camper trailers / hybrid / caravan for a few weeks now - if one more post about these tells me again how “they don’t even feel it” when towing or “they don’t even notice it is there” I am going to punch a baby wombat in the face.

If you are adding 2000kgs plus to the weight of your vehicle and don’t even notice it you are a fucking moron!

Jpez

Down on the left!
People, mainly in FB ads that beyond the ”beat bike I ever rode, descends like a demon, climbs like a goat etc” call their bikes Rigs and weapons. A rig is a truck, probably in the USA and a weapon is usually a gun. Also probably in the USA.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
People, mainly in FB ads that beyond the ”beat bike I ever rode, descends like a demon, climbs like a goat etc” call their bikes Rigs and weapons. A rig is a truck, probably in the USA and a weapon is usually a gun. Also probably in the USA.
Inevitably has a paragraph about their gnar shredding weapon of a rig and forgets the size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jpez

Down on the left!
Inevitably has a paragraph about their gnar shredding weapon of a rig and forgets the size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And are selling a fork seperately and don’t mention what wheel size it is, wether it’s boost or not, doesn’t even know what offset means and doesn’t realise that steerer length might actually be relevant to somebody!

fjohn860

Alice in diaperland
And are selling a fork seperately and don’t mention what wheel size it is, wether it’s boost or not, doesn’t even know what offset means and doesn’t realise that steerer length might actually be relevant to somebody!
Not to mention "hydrolic breaks"

And when they say "140mm travel rear shock"

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Have been looking at new camper trailers / hybrid / caravan for a few weeks now - if one more post about these tells me again how “they don’t even feel it” when towing or “they don’t even notice it is there” I am going to punch a baby wombat in the face.

If you are adding 2000kgs plus to the weight of your vehicle and don’t even notice it you are a fucking moron!
Same twats that fit mud terrains to their Rangers and swear that they are quieter on road and are getting better fuel consumption than the factory highway tyres they replaced.

Freediver

I can go full Karen
noun
noun: rig; plural noun: rigs
  1. 1.
    the particular way in which a sailing boat's masts, sails, and rigging are arranged.
    "a ketch rig"
    • the sail, mast, and boom of a windsurfer.
      "the stronger the wind, the later you release the rig"
  2. 2.
    a device or piece of equipment designed for a particular purpose.
    "a lighting rig"

Scotty675

Cable thief
This one is ok, it’s bullet proof