What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
but I’m possibly turning to the dark side and considering One Up carbon bars.
Nice spec, we need more Highlanders around here :p

Go to the OneUp international website and put in an 'email when in stock' alert if you are buying online. Both 20mm and 35mm rise are OOS at the moment.
I asked them when they would be in stock the last time they were out and they told me there would be stock that weekend, they were right.

Popular bars, be quick on them.

ozzybmx

Bike-Components has stock, 117 euros or $183au which is cheaper than direct from OneUp.

Take advantage of the cheap bars to justify shipping and get some other goodies :)

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Bike-Components has stock, 117 euros or $183au which is cheaper than direct from OneUp.

Take advantage of the cheap bars to justify shipping and get some other goodies :)

Why not, you seem to have an unlimited limit credit card!

ozzybmx

Why not, you seem to have an unlimited limit credit card!
20yrs ago I never fell for the pillow talk 'joint account' neck nuzzling whispers.
If I can justify buying something to myself, it's bought !

I just grabbed the OneUp 20mm riser from a LBS last week for $260.

Reminds me why I buy fuck all locally :mad:

Last edited:

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
20yrs ago I never fell for the pillow talk 'joint account' neck nuzzling whispers.
If I can justify buying something to myself, it's bought !

I just grabbed the OneUp 20mm riser from a LBS last week for $260.

Reminds my why I buy fuck all locally :mad:
Sadly local buying is too expensive for me. Most things are commodities or they're really easy to fit and not worth paying the markup.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
View attachment 375350
Got this in the post finally.

But slow day today so just either finished ordering or started receiving the bits and pieces I need for the black frame with polished silver Highlander build.
So list so far if anyone cares. Probably should have just waited to do a PYR. sorry not sorry.

Black XL Deviate Highlander 150 link. Due August.
Cane Creek Kitsuma coil
Black Lyrick Ultimate. Already have it.
Wheels DT Swiss ex 481 and 511 with polished Silver Hope Pro4 hubba bubba hubs. Competition spokes.
Two fresh Michelin WE tires. Cushcore in rear.
Polished silver Garburuk round 32 chainring incase the AB oval I have doesn’t play ball.

New generation 9-46 11sp E thirteen Helix cassette.
126 link chain. Non existent in 11 sp. Will most likely have to buy two chains and join them.
TRP GSPEC polished silver brakes, rotors undecided but will likely start with the Sram center lines I already have.
CC hell bender 70 headset and bb.

RF Turbine cranks. Rough but old faithfuls.
silver/gun metal DEITY Tmac pedals.
New 200 PNW dropper and loam lever.
Wolftooth polished silver seat post collar
Polished silver Industry 9 45mm stem.
Bars- Chromag OS X but I’m possibly turning to the dark side and considering One Up carbon bars.
Ergon saddle and Ergon grips.
This sounds excellent, except your AB oval isn't going to fit. Soz*

*it probably will, but you know the silver Garbaruk chainring is going to look many betters on it.

Jpez

Down on the left!
This sounds excellent, except your AB oval isn't going to fit. Soz*

*it probably will, but you know the silver Garbaruk chainring is going to look many betters on it.
Oh yeah, I’ve been assured by the owner of the company that an oval will work. But sadly I just can’t bring myself to believe him.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Oh yeah, I’ve been assured by the owner of the company that an oval will work. But sadly I just can’t bring myself to believe him.
Can you clock the DM ring on the RF cranks or is it an asymmetric mount? HMU if it works and you want to ditch that Garbaruk ring ;)

Scotty T

Walks the walk
@mtb1611 good timing, Bentspoke just released a new collab with Yakima Chief hops called Hop Wheeler which I got to try early as a good mate works for them. @nzhumpy @Litenbror is correct, those lids are gone from all but the Sprocket now and when their stock runs out they are gone forever. The separate lid means part of the can often won't be recycled so governments don't like that idea plus they are very sharp, ask me how I know ;)

On grips, I'll put a word in for Lizard Skins North shore Lock ons if you like to wrap your hand around something a little thicker, they last really well too.

Riding with @HamboCairns tomorrow as we're in Cairns on holidays, will be on an Orbea Wild FS e-bike. As previously discussed Hambo doesn't have enough bikes therefore can't loan me his spare full suspension high end rig that doesn't exist, so I had to hire an e-bike since normal bikes for hire are not a thing anymore.

mtb1611

Seymour
@mtb1611 good timing, Bentspoke just released a new collab with Yakima Chief hops called Hop Wheeler which I got to try early as a good mate works for them. @nzhumpy @Litenbror is correct, those lids are gone from all but the Sprocket now and when their stock runs out they are gone forever. The separate lid means part of the can often won't be recycled so governments don't like that idea plus they are very sharp, ask me how I know ;)
Funnily enough, I buy a case regularly from Uncle Dan and this is the first batch with the big mouth lid.

@nzhumpy readily available at my local, I think I'm the only one who buys it!

nzhumpy

Googlemeister who likes bikes and scandal
@mtb1611 @Litenbror[/USER] is correct, those lids are gone from all but the Sprocket now and when their stock runs out they are gone forever. The separate lid means part of the can often won't be recycled so governments don't like that idea plus they are very sharp, ask me how I know ;)
Last mixed case I bought from my local Vintage Cellars was a mix of the wide mouth and normal lids, although that was a while back, moved onto White Bay currently.