Little Things You Love

Jpez

Down on the left!
LTIL- The hunt. Searching for those items for a build. Pressing the buy button. The anticipation. Dreaming about opening that box and ripping the goodies out and having a good fondle. Then after the millionth time checking the tracking status it’s in country. Woohoo! Sneaking away from work to the PO and standing in line and the sad sack lady behind the counter hands that crushed and flattened box from bike 24 over and you race back to work, grab that Stanley knife, cut open that box and to the sound of angel song and the loveliest yellow light bursting from the box bathing you in bike component brilliance, pull out those beautifully machined pieces of alloy goodness and have that good fondle you’ve been dreaming about for weeks or in this case months!

LTIH.
aaaand then just like that it’s all over. You put the goodies back in the box, close the half torn cardboard lid and go back to work. Its all over. The hunt is done.

moorey

call me Mia
LTIL- The hunt. Searching for those items for a build. Pressing the buy button. The anticipation. Dreaming about opening that box and ripping the goodies out and having a good fondle. Then after the millionth time checking the tracking status it’s in country. Woohoo! Sneaking away from work to the PO and standing in line and the sad sack lady behind the counter hands that crushed and flattened box from bike 24 over and you race back to work, grab that Stanley knife, cut open that box and to the sound of angel song and the loveliest yellow light bursting from the box bathing you in bike component brilliance, pull out those beautifully machined pieces of alloy goodness and have that good fondle you’ve been dreaming about for weeks or in this case months!

LTIH.
aaaand then just like that it’s all over. You put the goodies back in the box, close the half torn cardboard lid and go back to work. Its all over. The hunt is done.
Like a dog chasing a car….
Most of the things in my shed are pole turtles…

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I love the internet - specifically tracking your every movement and click - MTB Direct saved me the effort of having to try and think about what I want and email me all the things I need. If I click on the link I get a page with all the things I have looked at in the last few weeks

View attachment 376585

View attachment 376586
View attachment 376587
I got one of those too. So much for blocking cookies. I look at MTBD. Either not in stock or too pricey so look elsewhere.

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
Klein colour schemes - this one just came on FB Marketplace for $3,500
$3.5k is pushing it (esp. with what looks like a Shimano 600 grouppo) but those are highly sought after collectables these days. And yes, they are still the kings of technicolour fades!