Sold SOLD 2017 Evil Insurgent Frame with Fox DHX2 (Large)

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Item: 2017 Evil Insurgent Frame (Large)

Item Condition: Good used condition. Mechanically excellent. Invisiframe wrap from new. Bearings recently replaced with Enduro bearings. Shock recently serviced by NS Dynamics with new shaft installed.

Reason for selling: Forbidden is calling...

Price and price conditions: SOLD
  • $1,750 with RockShox Monarch Plus RC3 Debonair Shock.
  • $2,150 with Fox DHX2 Shock.
  • Already boxed up and ready to ship buyer's expense.
Extra Info:
  • Fox DHX2 with custom stealth black Silk Graphics decals and needle bearing kit. Recently serviced by NS Dynamics with new shaft installed. Spring not included, but negotiable if it's your weight.
  • Original RockShox Monarch will be serviced by NSDynamics before sale.
  • Includes FSA headset, rear axle, seat collar, full Invisiframe wrap, Repro 3D Printed bottle cage mount, 76 Projects Enduro Garmin mount and OneUp Underbash Guard.
  • 12x142mm rear axle, threaded BB, 30.9 seat post, 27.5 wheels, suits 150-170mm fork.
  • Can be run as mullet in X-Low with 150mm fork if you're that way inclined.
Pictures:

Attachments

Last edited:

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I know it's not super boost + +, but fuck this seems cheap. GLWS dude. Too small for me though!

[EDIT] Ah! It's frame only... Still a good price IMO.

smitho

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oooh witch one? Please say it’s an Acto5 :D
But totally think it should be an Acto five too.
Actually never heard of Acto5 before this, but damn that is an extraordinarily pretty frame!

The Forbidden is the first time I've bought a bike (frame) new since I saved all my pennies for a 2005 Kona Stinky back in the day. It's already comprehensively blown any semblance of a budget so I think the Acto5 would have been a stretch!

Jpez

Down on the left!
Actually never heard of Acto5 before this, but damn that is an extraordinarily pretty frame!

The Forbidden is the first time I've bought a bike (frame) new since I saved all my pennies for a 2005 Kona Stinky back in the day. It's already comprehensively blown any semblance of a budget so I think the Acto5 would have been a stretch!
Yeah 10k for frame and shock only before delivery was a bit much for my bank balance to deal with. But it is probably the sexiest frame I’ve laid eyes on.
My new frame build was supposed to be a basic swap all the old parts over. I’ve since lost control and bought a almost whole new set of components. So budget blown big time.
GLWS