What does your day look like?

Elbo

pesky scooter kids git off ma lawn
A few months after COVID kicked off last year Mitcham cycles posted pics of a customers bike that had been used on a trainer, headset and BB were loaded with sweat crust. :oops:
I remember wrenching on triathletes bikes, changing bar tape and tipping the bike up to feed some cables through and the rankest pool of sweat draining out of the tribars and handlebars. Enough to make you vomit.

shiny

Go-go-gadget-wrist-thingy
I remember wrenching on triathletes bikes, changing bar tape and tipping the bike up to feed some cables through and the rankest pool of sweat draining out of the tribars and handlebars. Enough to make you vomit.
Bike mechanics need to start wearing full PPE. Bleugh!

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
Is upgraditis not a thing for roadies? All I know about them is they have curly bars and not enough spokes.
What I'm saying is why would I spend any more than absolutely necessary on a road bike, when I could, should, and would put those precious funds and shinyitus feelgoodums towards a real bike?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Minlak

custom titis
Sooooooo, how is it? Kept that one quiet.

Or have you not taken it out yet?
Got it Thursday 5pm - Haven't ridden in 12 years - Shit myself the whole 6 kms home :) - Fitting Rad Guard and Screen today for tomorrow first ride. Currently considering a fender eliminator and new silencer lol.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Out and about on the ebike for some lockdown exercise. Fixed the starter motor, is electric again. Trails are empty, perfect conditions, perfect saturday.
Looks like you have had it chipped!

A mellow 6 hour shift...no wait! Make that 14 hours! Fuck you covid lockdowns I'll stockpile some money.

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Our water supply last Sunday.

Our water supply today.

Gave me a chance to clear the intake pipe, and add a wire basket to try and prevent future clogging. Some plastic sheeting had been sucked into the foot valve. Where normally I could fill the tank in an hour from empty, it was taking 3 full days to half fill.

They are conducting some repair work on the weir, we're not the only ones left a bit dry.

Who knew the bridge had toes?

Then on the way home the alternator fell apart.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Not toes, piles. Bridge has been constipated.

Speed signs remind me of a time we took our rib out near Bunbury. Speed limit was 6 or 8 knots. The rib did 6 up to 3/4 throttle then it went on the plane at about 25 knots and you could drop back to 1/4 throttle. So in the rivers because there was no in between you just puttered along. Everyone else copped a speeding fine!