Newly Released Suspension & Components General

madstace

Likes Dirt
Exactly. SRAMs had it for about 10 years. (Maybe they had a patent that ran out?)

Makes changing the rear on my commuter bike a bit easier. Not necessary, but it is convenient.
I gotta be honest, didn't think I'd miss the cage lock much moving to Shimano after 8 years. First rear wheel removal made me look like I'd never done it before. Given it's the only thing I miss from SRAM, I think I'll be $50 lighter by day's end :rolleyes:

frenchman

Eats cheese. Sells crack.
Not technically new but replacement levers for Shimano appeared in my You Tube feed today, advertised as unbreakable @frenchman might need to put that to the test.

https://flomotorsports.com/products/copy-of-beta-brake-lever-1
Surprisingly I’ve never bent a lever.
@Dales Cannon made a suggestion that honing out the lever slightly to get rid of the scoring and fresh seals could fix the leaking. But whilst bikebug has xt levers going for $62 they are pretty much a throwaway item.

PJO

in me vL comy
I like the reach adjust on those Flo levers, looks so much cleaner than the knob sticking out of the original levers.

hifiandmtb

Sphincter beanie
First I've heard of these wheels!

Pauline has chosen to ride her Duke Lucky Jack SLS2 6Ters wheels with Vittoria Mezcal XCR 2.25" tires in Tokyo.

They look the business:

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
First I've heard of these wheels!

They look the business:

View attachment 377930
Custom made Vittoria Terreno?