Tokyo 2020

leitch

Feelin' a bit rrranty
While its on everyone's lips, he's only been an Ineos rider for a couple of months... surely not inducted to the inner sanctum yet at 21yrs old.

Hopefully.
Hahah I’m just taking the piss. It’s on everyone’s lips because pro cycling will forever raise those same eyebrows since the bad old days but we also have to be able to laugh at ourselves/our own sport.

No question Pidcock is a phenomenally talented rider, on any bike.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
There's theories flying about MVP, refusal to run a dropper, got caught out with the rock lip... no doubt it will become clear tomorrow.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
While its on everyone's lips, he's only been an Ineos rider for a couple of months... surely not inducted to the inner sanctum yet at 21yrs old.

Hopefully.
OTOH, best to get on the gear early before the rider's biological passport baselines are a known quantity... ;)

Professional teams
2017–2018Telenet–Fidea Lions (cyclo-cross)
2018–2019WIGGINS (road)
2018–2021TP Racing (cyclo-cross, road)
2021–Ineos Grenadiers

Looks like Tommy Boy spent plenty of time under the wing of Sir Wiggins, More than enough time to learn all the best ways of enhancing one's performance though shady medicine and chemicals.

Also Wiggins has apparently been very naughty from a young age, not just (allegedly) at the 2012 Tour de France...

Last edited:

Boom King

downloaded a pic of moorey's bruised arse
OTOH, best to get on the gear early before the rider's biological passport baselines are a known quantity... ;)

Professional teams
2017–2018Telenet–Fidea Lions (cyclo-cross)
2018–2019WIGGINS (road)
2018–2021TP Racing (cyclo-cross, road)
2021–Ineos Grenadiers

Looks like Tommy Boy spent plenty of time under the wing of Sir Wiggins, More than enough time to learn all the best ways of enhancing one's performance though shady medicine and chemicals.
Yeah, word is he took the ramp out last night too.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Looks like it may be true about the ramp, over on pinkbike there is some links to Twitter saying Vader told him but looks like he thought they would be left in.

https://www.pinkbike.com/news/results-from-the-mens-xc-at-the-tokyo-olympics.html
He definitely dipped the front of the bike, whether it was on purpose of accidently will be revealed soon. Anyway, dropping out of the TDF and wearing the yellow jersey beforehand, it was either a mistake (that we all make) or a major communication fck up.

A dropper is nearly essential to do that shit on a steep 100mm XC bike.

cammas

Seamstress
He definitely dipped the front of the bike, whether it was on purpose of accidently will be revealed soon. Anyway, dropping out of the TDF and wearing the yellow jersey beforehand, it was either a mistake (that we all make) or a major communication fck up.

A dropper is nearly essential to do that shit on a steep 100mm XC bike.
Yep agree on the dropper, the steepness and drops are getting wild for XC now, I guess that’s why a lot of them are moving to 120mm and slacker angles.

Mattyp

Cows go boing
Hell, even I’d launch that shit on the Orange… Maybe.
I reckon you could launch it in the Alfa. That would be pretty extreme. It might surprise you at how well it handles it. Almost like it was built for flying off cliffs. Extreme!

Ackland

chats d'élevage
Some peeps at work had this on the telly in the kitchen and were gasping at the extreme daring of the riders rolling gently over these rocks. Managed to watch that race for about 5 minutes before I got bored and went back to my spreadsheets…

Hell, even I’d launch that shit on the Orange… Maybe.
Watch out... You'll hurt someone with that big swinging dick....

Ackland

chats d'élevage

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
Eff off.
I can guarantee it was in a hundred rider info packs, the rider briefing and told to reach rider individually.
Nobody else expected it to be there and it would have been much faster to jump than squash or pre jump and take the ramp
That's pretty much what I took from that. "He was told. That is all."

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
He knew. He just didn't have the mtb skillset to ride it.

I can understand them having the ramp for practice laps, but it does seem quite strange to not be allowed any practice without the ramp.

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk