New Dianella pump track and "skills" area. - Perth

ausdb

Being who he is
@downunderdallas was that a sneaky recce around the fence?
I drive past it everyday when I work in the office and been meaning to pop in for a quick peek some time. Looks like it will be great when its finally finished and will give some inspiration for the one we are trying to get going.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
@downunderdallas was that a sneaky recce around the fence?
I drive past it everyday when I work in the office and been meaning to pop in for a quick peek some time. Looks like it will be great when its finally finished and will give some inspiration for the one we are trying to get going.
Yes I did duck in past the fence (without a bike) to snap a few pics

fatboyonabike

Captain oblivious
yes please...can we have one of these shipped over to Newcastle...
Looks like fun, should have many a fun session there!.............you luck bastards.

ausdb

Being who he is
Oh why is the council teasing us, common grounds container went off site two weeks ago and there was nothing happening last week. I went past yesterday and there's already a bit of unofficial quality control testing going on.
Excuse the dodgy pics, the pano was taken into the sun and the stitch photo was the best I could do on the phone. The closest drop in the stitch photo is up to my hip and goes straight into a little jump then around the berm in the space of less than ten meters. Once over the table top there's a single track with a few log features that takes you around to the pump track then back up the little climb on the left of the pano shot.

downunderdallas

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Oh why is the council teasing us, common grounds container went off site two weeks ago and there was nothing happening last week. I went past yesterday and there's already a bit of unofficial quality control testing going on.
Excuse the dodgy pics, the pano was taken into the sun and the stitch photo was the best I could do on the phone. The closest drop in the stitch photo is up to my hip and goes straight into a little jump then around the berm in the space of less than ten meters. Once over the table top there's a single track with a few log features that takes you around to the pump track then back up the little climb on the left of the pano shot.
View attachment 378305

View attachment 378306
Tell me about it, Nannup trails have been finished since April/May some time and still not open! They are actually now starting to have the bush grown back over on them - it's ridiculous!