Newly Released Bikes General

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
$1000 more RRP on the frame than an alloy tranny is a bit of a problem…..
At least if you did spend the extra you wouldn’t be giving it to Felix to ride and he won’t break it on you.

Tbh you can’t go wrong either way. This release is just poor timing.

moorey

call me Mia
At least if you did spend the extra you wouldn’t be giving it to Felix to ride and he won’t break it on you.

Tbh you can’t go wrong either way. This release is just poor timing.
Timing is good, TBH. I’ve spoken to Rick, possibly some here in September. Scout is unknown ETA on release, then going on other models, 6 month wait on stock isn’t unheard of. And I still don’t know for sure it’s not mullet.
I didn’t want to go above 150mm travel, is the only other thing. It may be only 5mm, but it’s just more than I need at the moment.
155 is better than 160 though. That would have been a total boner killer.

moorey

call me Mia
I’ve always thought they look like someone cut a bike up with an angle grinder and gave it to a 5 year old to reassemble.
I think you’re being generous. It’s the preschool art project that evolved into your vision.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Timing is good, TBH. I’ve spoken to Rick, possibly some here in September. Scout is unknown ETA on release, then going on other models, 6 month wait on stock isn’t unheard of. And I still don’t know for sure it’s not mullet.
I didn’t want to go above 150mm travel, is the only other thing. It may be only 5mm, but it’s just more than I need at the moment.
155 is better than 160 though. That would have been a total boner killer.
Looks like a 2.1mm shock travel reducing spacer is in your future.

Jpez

Down on the left!
Nope. Read the book as a teen until my christian mum confiscated it…
Jeez that’s harsh. My mate when we were about 13 came home to find all his Slayer and Destruction records smashed in the back yard by his seriously Christian mum and dad. She even rang Metal for Melbourne and gave them a serve for selling filth to minors.
Weirdly Kreator and Motörhead were left alone.

moorey

call me Mia
Jeez that’s harsh. My mate when we were about 13 came home to find all his Slayer and Destruction records smashed in the back yard by his seriously Christian mum and dad. She even rang Metal for Melbourne and gave them a serve for selling filth to minors.
My grandma, who I adored, barely spoke a word to me in her last years after I wore a The Cult’ singlet. Apparently Billy is dancing in the flames of hell, not standing in front of Ian.

On the flips side, none of my fundy cousins still talk to me to this day, so it’s not all bad news

oliosky

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Makes sense. Lemmy lived an exemplary Christian existence.