Trump..... (The Sophistry Thread)

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
No posts since July. It's no wonder we're all Getty ants in our pants, no trump and no tiger king makes jack a dull boy

Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

FoxRidersCo

Sanity is not statistical
No posts since July. It's no wonder we're all Getty ants in our pants, no trump and no tiger king makes jack a dull boy

We could make a Biden thread but just like his head it'd be an empty void with tumbleweeds flying around and crickets chirping and possibly even some crickets riding tumbleweeds whilst chirping.

With the odd uttered phrase "come on man" preceded by "where am I again"....

At least paying out, bagging and ridiculing T-Rump was entertaining for the masses.

ForkinGreat

Knows his Brassica oleracea
We could make a Biden thread but just like his head it'd be an empty void with tumbleweeds flying around and crickets chirping and possibly even some crickets riding tumbleweeds whilst chirping.

With the odd uttered phrase "come on man" preceded by "where am I again"....

At least paying out, bagging and ridiculing T-Rump was entertaining for the masses.
I am much happier with a boring president of the USA than a psychopathic attention whore like the orange shitstain.
Let Biden have his naps, while the gubbinment just gets on with things.

moorey

call me Mia
I am much happier with a boring president of the USA than a psychopathic attention whore like the orange shitstain.
Agreed. Biden has MOSTLY appointed competent people, who he can leave to do their jobs. Prefer that to a maniacal moron assuming he knows more.

Plankosaurus

Spongeplank Dalepantski
Where's the fun in all that though? Give back the lunacy, it was entertaining and made our pm look sane and competent. Now we're bored and have to come to terms with the incompetent (and incontinent?) leadership here

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Also to be fair the only black mark on his Presidency so far has been the Afghanistan extraction debacle, which could be a massive anchor on his Presidency or a total non-issue.

If he doesn't make any attempts at getting HR1 across the line that's gonna be a much bigger problem though.

moorey

call me Mia
Agreed. Biden has MOSTLY appointed competent people, who he can leave to do their jobs. Prefer that to a maniacal moron assuming he knows more,

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur

“[By] de-platforming the presumptive head and most popular member of the Republican party, cutting him off from the most effective and direct forms of communication with potential voters, [Twitter] is threatening irreparable damage to the Republican party’s prospects in the 2022 and 2024 elections.”

Not exactly the most unbiased news source, but still ahahahahahahahahaha ahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahaha

moorey

call me Mia
Trump: “Any republican who votes for their incumbent representative in 2022 or 2024 is a RINO”

GOP:

Dems: