Little Things You Hate

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Rotting dead rat in the living room roof.
Get up in there and drop the smelly chunt into a zip bag.
While you are up in there, throw a load of blocks of rat bait around. Might as well have them all stinking at once. Hopefully they fekk off outside to die anyway.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
No crawl space. Really tall ceilings, just plaster, insulation and roof.
View attachment 379331
That is interesting. Unless it has changed the building standard required external weep holes so guessing that doesn't apply somehow? Are they clay / mud bricks inside? Outside the same? Seem to remember some talk about haybales? Or was that for the whoreses?

moorey

call me Mia
That is interesting. Unless it has changed the building standard required external weep holes so guessing that doesn't apply somehow? Are they clay / mud bricks inside? Outside the same? Seem to remember some talk about haybales? Or was that for the whoreses?
That wall is mud brick. All external walls are strawbale. They sit on 4” of coarse gravel on top of slab.
I know nothing about building codes. The people who built the place have been doing it for years and all on top of things. I assume ;)

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
That wall is mud brick. All external walls are strawbale. They sit on 4” of coarse gravel on top of slab.
I know nothing about building codes. The people who built the place have been doing it for years and all on top of things. I assume ;)
All good in that case, they are happy to let it rot internally.

link1896

Mr Greenfield
Ahh the aroma of dead rat. Only outdone by dead possum.

My grandfather used to make wombats move on by pouring sheep guts, that had been out in the sun for a week, down their burrows.

Labcanary

One potato, two potato, click
Get up in there and drop the smelly chunt into a zip bag.
While you are up in there, throw a load of blocks of rat bait around. Might as well have them all stinking at once. Hopefully they fekk off outside to die anyway.
Our neighbour baits rodents. Then the damn rats wander over to our place and die.
Crap, I just remembered there is a dead rat in our ceiling. That's Mr Canary's job!