Forbidden Dreadnought

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’m actually very disappointed. Went full bananas on every component but doesn’t chuck on a set of TI Cane Creek eeWings on. I mean wat da fuc! You need to remedy this oversight @Asininedrivel ;)

We really need to catch up after this lockdown and compare the two leading brands of high pivot witchcraft!

The build looks absolutely baller too. Love it.

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Are you need Studley Park Boat house? Some nice short trails and the dirt jumps over near the golf course... It all pales in comparison to a real trail but we have to make our fun where we can at the moment I guess.
Yeah I'm very close to there. It's pretty boring but I'm still lucky to have that within 5km, there are some fun little sections. I tend to avoid the jumps during lockdown as being shown up by small children on my wanker bike(s) isn't great for your ego. You near there?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
I’m actually very disappointed. Went full bananas on every component but doesn’t chuck on a set of TI Cane Creek eeWings on. I mean wat da fuc! You need to remedy this oversight @Asininedrivel ;)
I know. I've failed. I'll chuck it in the bin and start again.

Seriously though, kinda embarrassed to admit I did consider a set of Eewings. Mate has some on his Enduro and they're batshit. So light too. But then I looked at how much they cost and I stopped considering.
We really need to catch up after this lockdown and compare the two leading brands of high pivot witchcraft!
You mean the two leading brands that aren't Actofive? ;)

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
I volunteer to be part of the "control group" on conventional suspension!

Jpez

Down on the left!
I know. I've failed. I'll chuck it in the bin and start again.

Seriously though, kinda embarrassed to admit I did consider a set of Eewings. Mate has some on his Enduro and they're batshit. So light too. But then I looked at how much they cost and I stopped considering.

You mean the two leading brands that aren't Actofive? ;)
You mean the two leading brands that don’t cost eleventy billion dollars!

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Don’t you have a G1 coming?
C’mon man, you can’t have all the good bikes.
I can try dagnamit. Put it this way, I justified not buying a Nismo GTR by focusing on bikes. I've still got a bit of budget left.

...but it has Chris King on it. Also Fox. Don't you hate those things? Also yes isn't a G1 currently dribbling its way here?
Bah! I've got a spare set of I9s I can switch them out for.

Hahaha just wait till you see G1 built up. The amount of Orange on it will sear you retinas.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Ultra Lord

Hurts. Requires Money. And is nerdy.
I can try dagnamit. Put it this way, I justified not buying a Nismo GTR by focusing on bikes. I've still got a bit of budget left.
ahahaha!
300 two stroke e-bike?
Gotta cover all bases.

Oddjob

Merry fucking Xmas to you assholes
Ok so.... there's an Actofive coming as well right? Also can I have some Eewings? Apparently I need them.
Hold on, do I know you? Did your mum go to the Playground Weekender festival? Tell her I still can't get it down from those pills.

ahahaha!
300 two stroke e-bike?
Gotta cover all bases.
Aint no replacement for displacement.