Pub Trivia - AKA things that may be beyond the scope of Moorey’s knowledge

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Was he the one that helped out after 9/11? Some sort of emergency worker.
that’ll do. He was a former NYFD fire fighter and retook his old post during the recovery effort.

* I’d have thought someone called ashes would either work in the Fire Service or at least be a pyromaniac and would be able to recognise someone working in the same industry but whatevs.

PINT of Stella. mate!

Many, many Scotches
Ok. I apologise for derailing the thread. Either Ashes_mtb or smitho are still up but in the meantime for my own peace of mind can at lest some fucker answer me this?

I’m sure my mates are in collusion with this gas lighting as I’ve still not had a response from either.

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
it doesn’t strike me as being a lead song from any big movie of the era but if I were to hazard a guess I’d say either lead song on an even lower budget ‘Iron Eagle’ rip-off or a filler song on the Lost Boys soundtrack
Nope. Was one of the biggest movies of 1991 behind T2. Wasn’t the lead song from the movie, but I immediately recognised it was from a movie when I listened to the album, just couldn’t put my finger on which one. Then my mates brother walked in one day and immediately says “hey, that song was on xxxxx xxxxx”.

HamboCairns

Thanks for all the bananas
Nope. Was one of the biggest movies of 1991 behind T2. Wasn’t the lead song from the movie, but I immediately recognised it was from a movie when I listened to the album, just couldn’t put my finger on which one. Then my mates brother walked in one day and immediately says “hey, that song was on xxxxx xxxxx”.
Do those x's have the correct number of characters?

ashes_mtb

Has preferences
LA Guns have mostly aged better than GnR….though it’s become a low bar.
Can’t agree.

I liked Chinese Democracy; was never going to live up to the wait for it, but was a decent album. Preferred it over The Spaghetti Incident.

They were terrible live on the Chinese Democracy tour but the mostly reformed band puts on a pretty good show still.