Confessions from the fuckwits

moorey

call me Mia
I can give you a link to a website where a “gentleman” will come around and not only hop in the tank and find the ear bud but throw you a few dollars for the experience- I suggest get the money first though for obvious reasons.
You’ll have to quarantine, but thanks anyway.

rockmoose

his flabber is totally gastered
I can give you a link to a website where a “gentleman” will come around and not only hop in the tank and find the ear bud but throw you a few dollars for the experience- I suggest get the money first though for obvious reasons.
Why doesn't it surprise me, that you have such contacts?

Jpez

Down on the left!
I’ve a minor tubeless tape one.
Had a new wheel built little while ago. Came with fancy muc off tape installed. Go to put the valve in, locate correct hole, get distracted,look away then look back and poke my hole.
Go to jamb the the valve through and it’s not going. That’s when I realised when I got distracted I moved my locating finger off the the valve hole and onto a spoke hole. That’s also when I realised my roll of Bear brand tape only had a few inches of tape left.

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Go to jamb the the valve through and it’s not going. That’s when I realised when I got distracted I moved my locating finger off the the valve hole and onto a spoke hole.
You will never do it again... from experience.

The selection of the hole to cut/push the valve through will be methodical from now on.

Jpez

Down on the left!
You will never do it again... from experience.

The selection of the hole to cut/push the valve through will be methodical from now on.
The worst thing for me was I’ve always had ugly old tape. Electrical. Tried that. Gaffa type stuff. Bear brand not wide enough so you have to run around a couple of times and each tyre change makes it looks more raggedy so I was pretty excited when I saw this perfect width bubble free perfectly applied tape.
Then I go and poke a hole through it. In the wrong spot.

The Duckmeister

Has a juicy midrange
I’ve a minor tubeless tape one.
Had a new wheel built little while ago. Came with fancy muc off tape installed. Go to put the valve in, locate correct hole, get distracted,look away then look back and poke my hole.
Go to jamb the the valve through and it’s not going. That’s when I realised when I got distracted I moved my locating finger off the the valve hole and onto a spoke hole. That’s also when I realised my roll of Bear brand tape only had a few inches of tape left.
Easy fix. Patch over the wrong hole with the remaining bit of Bear tape, then make the hole in the right place. You're only a proper fuckwit if you peeled the whole tape off before being made aware of the patching option......

Jpez

Down on the left!
Easy fix. Patch over the wrong hole with the remaining bit of Bear tape, then make the hole in the right place. You're only a proper fuckwit if you peeled the whole tape off before being made aware of the patching option......
Yeah that’s what I did. So my nice perfect pink Muc off tape has a patch of blue. Do you even OCD man???