Little Things You Love

moorey

call me Mia
These two random's sharing turns on the front, to have a solid hitout on a blustery day.
You’ve raised the bar and inspired me @Jpez and co. Quarantine on my block means I don’t have the 2h exercise restriction, so after today I might take a day off then attack a home solo 6h XC enduro.
Estimation: (based on 10kph conservative pace)
30-35 laps.
60km
1200m climbing.
Not epic, but it’s a tough loop for little more than 40m elevation per loop

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
You’ve raised the bar and inspired me @Jpez and co. Quarantine on my block means I don’t have the 2h exercise restriction, so after today I might take a day off then attack a home solo 6h XC enduro.
30-35 laps.
60km
1200m climbing.
That's actually a pretty cool idea.

I'll check RB for updates from the couch. :p

moorey

call me Mia
That's actually a pretty cool idea.

I'll check RB for updates from the couch. :p
I’ll likely send updates from my couch.
What makes my loop feel tough is that there’s no real rests. Made all the descents tight and technical, to increase the lap length.

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
That's the repeat outings coming through for you, good stuff. :)

Now get on the kettlebells and you'll be bumping Nino Schurter off the XC podiums in no-time! :p
Yeah, I was pretty surprised but forcing myself to get out after a really disrupted week sleep-wise was good for me

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
30-35 laps.
60km
1200m climbing.

It's only a matter of time now, sports fans. 100mm, 29", full Lycra here we come!

Jpez

Down on the left!
30-35 laps.
60km
1200m climbing.
Nice! I’ve been smashing it all week trying to maintain interest and kilometres to get to 200 but exceeded that today. I’ll do a a lazy 25 tomorrow to reach 250 and maybe 1200 elevation but should take a day or two rest because my legs are sore AF.

Art Vanderlay

Hourly daily
30-35 laps.
60km
1200m climbing.
Good to hear @moorey
Back on the 6hr bandwagon. You should breeze through this with your consistent training of late

moorey

call me Mia
Good to hear @moorey
Back on the 6hr bandwagon. You should breeze through this with your consistent training of late
Just clocked over 32km (17 laps) to reach my weekly 200km goal. Took just under 3h and I’m stopping for a bite. The thought of another 3h without you and @The Duckmeister mocking me laying on the side of the trail cramping is a little daunting….
I think I’m just under my 5000m of climbing for the week, so I might head back out for about couple of laps after refuelling.

moorey

call me Mia
Nice! I’ve been smashing it all week trying to maintain interest and kilometres to get to 200 but exceeded that today. I’ll do a a lazy 25 tomorrow to reach 250 and maybe 1200 elevation but should take a day or two rest because my legs are sore AF.
Love your work, mate.