Complementary colours...

EsPeGe

Likes Bikes and Dirt
All day, that'd look sick. Even a light grey. Both with red bits would look sweet! You'll just have to put Vittoria tyres on as they are red and black logos. The Maxxis yellow sticks out like dogs balls on builds like that. I know where of I speak,

Ugggh what is that yellow?????

Aahhhh much better.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Don't worry about the yellow logos, @beeb be rockin' the white tyres now....
Haha, they're off at the moment but probably will go back on at some point. They were (annoyingly) much better performing than I expected. Felt super-light but had a moderate amount of grip still. Might have to order some of the black-tread versions at some point...

Mr Crudley

Glock in your sock
So, I'm looking at buying a new frame. I have the option of getting it painted in pretty much whatever colour I want.
You have the knack of doing nice looking bike all of the time. You won't miss this time either.

Sooooo many choices and personal preferences for colours. Some lighter hue of a bronze-ish colour could work with splatters of red and the other obligatory black bits. You don't see many in that colour.

Chriso_29er

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Personally I think a bright frame goes best with black or dark components and the opposite exists for if you have bright components.
I think the frame will need to be a darker colour so love the thought of a dark blue. But also don't think you can go wrong with a grey shade including silver or even black. The colour combo on your Highball is awesome, very classy looking.

rextheute

Likes Bikes and Dirt
Black frame , red stuff .
Red frame black stuff .
White frame black stuff , but brown lettering - wtf ? Hahaha
Black carbon , yellow highlights- but coz old sliver stuff

Now my motorbike, Red n Black theme ….

I now have a colourway theme in my mind .

If I could choose a colour , maybe a green , like army or super highlighter green - hard to pick .

Or a deep metallic bronze with the red highlights

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
Personally I think a bright frame goes best with black or dark components and the opposite exists for if you have bright components.
I think the frame will need to be a darker colour so love the thought of a dark blue. But also don't think you can go wrong with a grey shade including silver or even black. The colour combo on your Highball is awesome, very classy looking.
I think we are in agreement. :)

Just waiting to hear back from the manufacturer to hear what they can/can't do, and will make my selection from there.