What did you do TO / WITH / FOR your bike today!

moorey

call me Mia
Dunno. Going by the owners FB group who are 99.99999% Running 12sp dinner plates it doesn’t seem to be an issue on this bike at least. At any rate I’ve only run it properly in the stand. No real world testing as yet. I’ve got it running nicely now but still drops a chain if I back pedal in the 46 which although is no real issue it annoys me as none of my Sram gear has even done that.
Yeah, that’s a Shimano thing. Not an issue in the real world.
ENR is more rearward than most…and sample size of one. (.much like my ZTTO 9-46).

mike14

Likes Bikes and Dirt
I ordered more bits.
Think I'm just down to needing brakes and seat post now (plus the actual frame arriving!).

Hoping to ride this arvo if work allows

Rorschach

Didnt pay $250 for this custom title
Sacrificed some more skin to the trail gods after washing my front on some pea gravel on a flowy green. I’ve come off on 3 out of my last 4 rides and gravel rashed the same elbow.
I’m going to got some elbow pads before my next ride to complement my knee pads.

Went out with a couple of mates who don’t ride and had basic hardtails, but are fit and fearless so was good fun!

Squidfayce

Eats Squid
Enve m7 riser bars and carbon assembly paste delivered today. Noticed they already have a roughed up clamping area where the stem goes, do I need to carbon paste this? Also should I paste the shifters/brakes

ozzybmx

taking a shit with my boobs out
Adelaide's arguable best trail network was lost about 2 years ago when a bushfire ripped through it.

There has been a load of work done getting the old trails fixed and some new trails built.

We did a few of shuttles today as the Gravity Enduro states are tomorrow and my boys wanted to ride the stages.

Had my new Hero 10 out trying some different settings.

The online reviews say to use the Natural colour setting but I still reckon Flat colour is better, will try some tomorrow in superview.

Flat starts at 2:52.