What does your day look like?

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Nope, his was the Macan. He got nearly what he paid for it 2.5 years ago...used car prices are mad. He's gone for something a wee bit different this time, doesn't arrive until Dec though.

View attachment 381812
One of these has moved in a couple of doors down. Way bigger than I thought it'd be, although I'm not a fan of the fake metal skidplate panels on the bonnet, looks cheap.

A former boss is also using one on a round Australia road trip. Only one catastrophic failure so far.

Haakon

has an accommodating arse
Hammond did a review when they were released and in his opinion it was an okay package but the thing it was really missing was a Discovery badge.
If you want an actual 4WD, not sure why you'd order one of those stupid things when the Grenadier is not that far off...

My Dad's old 1957 Series 1LWB is still on my restoration to do list for when i eventually get a place with a really big garage. Its even still got the proper engine instead of a red motor like so many do.

Dales Cannon

lightbrain about 4pm
Staff member
Typical bloody passengers watching it dig its own grave instead of pushing.
You are not pushing that anywhere. Dig, dig, dig, dig. etc. Maxtrax and dump most of the air from the tyres. Part of the problem with modern 4wds getting stuck is they run low profile tyres which don't offer much bag when dropped in pressure.