Little Things You Hate

Asininedrivel

caviar connoisseur
Interviewing people for jobs. Have been on the receiving end far too many times to be in any way comfortable making decisions that effect someone's life that much...
Always think cultural fit. You can get the right person up to speed with stuff if they're amiable and enthusiastic, but a technically superior grumpy c*** is a much harder ship to change direction.

pink poodle

気が狂っている男

Haakon

Keeps on digging
That's pretty sad stuff. It's hard to comprehend how suicide would seem preferable to quitting. I've worked for Coles and LiquorLand, both are cunts.
Kirsty worked for years as a checkout chick and had lots and lots of horror stories... Be nice to your friendly supermarket workers Mr Poods, its a shit job and we can cut them some slack for being in a shit some days!

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Kirsty worked for years as a checkout chick and had lots and lots of horror stories... Be nice to your friendly supermarket workers Mr Poods, its a shit job and we can cut them some slack for being in a shit some days!
Pfffft...they just need to be polite, that is all. Manners take no effort and prevent a lot of the shit people like to throw around. The organisation behind them can get fucked.

I didn't have any problems with customers beyond those I'd have now, I meant the organisation/s (can't remember if Coles sold of LiquorLand yet or not?).

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Pfffft...they just need to be polite, that is all. Manners take no effort and prevent a lot of the shit people like to throw around. The organisation behind them can get fucked.

I didn't have any problems with customers beyond those I'd have now, I meant the organisation/s (can't remember if Coles sold of LiquorLand yet or not?).
Sometimes polite can be hard work... The customer is rarely right - surely you know that!

Flow-Rider

Burner
That's pretty sad stuff. It's hard to comprehend how suicide would seem preferable to quitting. I've worked for Coles and LiquorLand, both are cunts.
I would suspect the typical, we can mould this young lad into such and such, pushing people to extremes will do this, especially when they don't know how to say no. His social life most likely revolved around workmates as it does at that age too. Old experienced fucks like us would probably say "go fuck yourself management", and walk out.

Last edited:

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
For fuck's sake!!!! There's an epic storm brewing here and it's got a windy start on, now is not the time to try and blow leaves out of your court yard dick head!!!

Cardy George

Piercing rural members since 1981
I would suspect the typical, we can mould this young lad into such and such, pushing people to extremes will do this, especially when they don't know how to say no.
Especially when it's backed up with 'if you won't do it there's hundreds who will'

Old experienced fucks like us would probably say "go fuck yourself management", and walk out.
I think that's the part they didn't like about me. I was 31 with three kids and plenty of life experience when I started working for Woolies Inc

Haakon

Keeps on digging
Creating a dual boot with windows and linux on a newish Dell tablet, and having to use Virtualbox on the Mac running windows to make the bootable windows USB... Annoyingly the OBD stuff for the cars is all windows only....

creaky

XMAS Plumper
Creating a dual boot with windows and linux on a newish Dell tablet, and having to use Virtualbox on the Mac running windows to make the bootable USB... Annoyingly the OBD stuff for the cars is all windows only....
I really hate it when that happens

pink poodle

気が狂っている男
Creating a dual boot with windows and linux on a newish Dell tablet, and having to use Virtualbox on the Mac running windows to make the bootable windows USB... Annoyingly the OBD stuff for the cars is all windows only....
Dis you try to just turn it off and on again? You nerds are always over complicating things.

LTIH - out for a sunset ride and I forgot to take sunglasses. My eyes are wrecked! Or I am wanking too much.