Little Things You Hate

Haakon

Keeps on digging
It will be the same story as for the bloke doing that race from Perth to Sydney that was killed near Canberra. Police "lost" evidence and victim blamed from the outset...

Haakon

Keeps on digging
We just need the murdoch press to do the same about face on cycling as they did on climate change. It’s no coincidence that cyclist hate the worst in the three countries murdoch press dominates.

beeb

Dr. Beebenson, PhD HA, ST, Offset (hons)
We just need the murdoch press to do the same about face on cycling as they did on climate change. It’s no coincidence that cyclist hate the worst in the three countries murdoch press dominates.
Unless those cyclists also mine copper or produce "green" gas, no chance.

stirk

Burner
Annette is a fucking idiot, even if it was a truck the fact they hit a cyclist means they were not paying attention or not allowing a safe passing distance or both. So unless the cyclist was suddenly attacked by a magpie or had a mechanical and swerved into the path of the oncoming automobile it's the drivers fault.

moorey

call me Mia
Annette is a fucking idiot, even if it was a truck the fact they hit a cyclist means they were not paying attention or not allowing a safe passing distance or both. So unless the cyclist was suddenly attacked by a magpie or had a mechanical and swerved into the path of the oncoming automobile it's the drivers fault.
But he doesn't pay rego, or road tax, therefore must die.

cammas

Seamstress
LTIH: I grabbed some stuff from MTB direct which is just near my work, 30 minutes from home and it takes a week to get my house.
LTIL: Grabbed a seat post clamp of @Isaakk in Tasmania and was posted the same day as the above order, it arrived the same day.
LTIH: Trek don’t use a 34.9 clamp for their 31.6 seat post they use a 35.4, the clamp I got of Isaak was 34.9 :rolleyes:, well in the spares box it goes.
LTIL: the packing Isaak did for the clamp, some people and companies could learn from him.